New to this game question

#11EricVonKlennerPosted 3/26/2014 2:59:06 PM
MrFish86:

Then I certainly hope those who have a more moderate and liberal take on things such as sprint are now longer being described as players using it as a jail free card or whatever. And that's just 1 example. But moving on...

If Halo 2 AE is confirmed (has it?) that might change the political waters surrounding the Halo community civil wars between the noob calling side and the adapt telling side. If Halo 5 has something that triggers another Game Informer panic, hysteria and madness explosion, the Democrats are going to say: now wait a minute, isn't that what H2 AE is for? And it will go downhill from there.

I think it was the interest in free H3 that encouraged the brass to continue with the Anniversary trilogy. If so, that would be a victory for the Right.

And like you, I fully agree with adding an on/offable section to the Custom Menus. Made that quite clear some time ago and still I was 'insert word here'. What happened?

So perhaps you might be someone that's center-right or a moderate. Whatever happens, for H5, I hope not see another Internet viral attack in which on every single forsaken video, thread, etc... we have the "OMG Copy COD" nonsense goblins.

You see, now that we have two Halo trilogies (I hope) it seems to me both sides will win no matter what. A good alternative tactic since 343i, unlike Bungie, can't bug out.

As for the Titanfall Bots, the new AngryJoe review pretty much articulated what I thought of them. Yes, I was aware of their intended use since the beginning. I seems they (Respawn) knowingly made that way.
#12Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/26/2014 3:24:15 PM
Ogmygod shut up.

nobody is gonna read that thesis.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
Love is no fun with protection
#13MrFish86Posted 3/26/2014 3:24:42 PM
EricVonKlenner posted...
MrFish86:

Then I certainly hope those who have a more moderate and liberal take on things such as sprint are now longer being described as players using it as a jail free card or whatever. And that's just 1 example. But moving on...

If Halo 2 AE is confirmed (has it?) that might change the political waters surrounding the Halo community civil wars between the noob calling side and the adapt telling side. If Halo 5 has something that triggers another Game Informer panic, hysteria and madness explosion, the Democrats are going to say: now wait a minute, isn't that what H2 AE is for? And it will go downhill from there.

I think it was the interest in free H3 that encouraged the brass to continue with the Anniversary trilogy. If so, that would be a victory for the Right.

And like you, I fully agree with adding an on/offable section to the Custom Menus. Made that quite clear some time ago and still I was 'insert word here'. What happened?

So perhaps you might be someone that's center-right or a moderate. Whatever happens, for H5, I hope not see another Internet viral attack in which on every single forsaken video, thread, etc... we have the "OMG Copy COD" nonsense goblins.

You see, now that we have two Halo trilogies (I hope) it seems to me both sides will win no matter what. A good alternative tactic since 343i, unlike Bungie, can't bug out.

As for the Titanfall Bots, the new AngryJoe review pretty much articulated what I thought of them. Yes, I was aware of their intended use since the beginning. I seems they (Respawn) knowingly made that way.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Your posts are extremely pompous, yet most of what you say does not make any sense at all. The original question was answered in the very first reply, so I'm going to just back far way from this topic.
#14aHungee_YuropeePosted 3/26/2014 3:41:50 PM
Fish <3
#15__balePosted 3/26/2014 3:46:16 PM
aHungee_Yuropee posted...
Fish <3

---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO