One Halo Per Child

#1ODommPosted 3/25/2014 10:35:44 AM
Hi. Hello.

Hey.
So many of you may or may not know about the One Laptop Per Child initiative that hopes to manufacture cheap laptops for children in Third World Countries who may otherwise not have access to them.
I am a member of Philanthropist.Bungie and here and Bungiedotwebsite, we are starting to fund raise for the One Halo Per Child initiative.

Hi.
Many of you may be asking, "WHOA, what is this "One Bungie Per Child" program and where do I sign up/donate my kidney?"
The answer is simple my children. Hello.
We plan to bring Halo to children in developing countries who otherwise do not have access to such amenities. We believe that all children in the world should get the opportunity to play Halo online and call other kids ******s and ******s over the Internet. Hey. What's up?

If we raise enough money by July 7th, Bungie Day, we will begin our mission and bring cheap Halo to children in 3rd world countries like Niger, Cambodia, Ethiopia, and Alabama.
Many of you may be asking, "WHOA, what is this "One Bungie Per Child" program and where do I sign up/donate my kidney? Also, OP ur like reaaaally handsome."

Thanks.
Here at Bungie.University, we plan to put a little JOHN HALO in underprivileged children's lives, and we plan to do it with YOUR help. Anyone who donates over $5000 to our cause will receive a free Worthag.
WHAT WAS THAT?!
WORTHAG!
ONE MORE TIME?!
THEY'RE USING CGI TO KEEP PAUL WALKER IN FAST AND FURIOUS I MEAN **** CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? ****S GONNA BE A TRAINWRECK SOOOO DISRESPECTFUL JESUS CHRIST.

Hello.
Is there any interest in making this Halo dream a reality?
Every 5 seconds, a child in a third world country doesn't play Halo.
This needs to stop. Hi.
pls help our cause ty
---
As long as the Earth, the Moon, and the Sun exist, everything will be fine.
#2WARRlORPosted 3/25/2014 10:44:14 AM
you are literally the worst poster that has ever posted on any forum on any website
---
https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
My key is Hi, My Swaga is Lo. GT: yPPoLs
#3__balePosted 3/25/2014 10:49:33 AM
hes a really terrible port11
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#4ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 10:49:56 AM
WARRlOR posted...
you are literally the worst poster that has ever posted on any forum on any website

Just mad you didn't think of it first.
I'm gonna be a world renowned Philadelphianthropist and I'm gonna get a lot of babes and other guns while you'll still be here playing Halo.
---
#5ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 10:54:55 AM
I am God's gift to the world
---
#6WARRlORPosted 3/25/2014 11:09:27 AM
__bale posted...

not even comparable to port11. port11 was a legend who can never be compared to anyone or have his actions replicated

this kid is just a clown
---
https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
My key is Hi, My Swaga is Lo. GT: yPPoLs
#7ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 12:44:30 PM
WARRlOR posted...
__bale posted...

not even comparable to port11. port11 was a legend who can never be compared to anyone or have his actions replicated

this kid is just a clown

Jealous of my chiseled abs and Athenian physique.
---
#8ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 6:50:48 PM
also jealous of my colossal package
---
#9aByLiTyPosted 3/26/2014 9:08:16 AM
WARRlOR posted...
__bale posted...

this kid is just a clown

---
shameless karma post
#10lel_ninoPosted 3/27/2014 11:02:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ctFwa9Pec
---
-jimmy
"im drunk"