Halo 2 AE and the Halo culture wars plus some ideas.

#1EricVonKlennerPosted 4/10/2014 11:34:11 AM
Am guessing at E3, H2AE and Halo 5 beta will be announced. If this brings down the amount of sprint, loadout and similar thread topics, Ill be happy. As far as suggestion threads go, Ill would like to see more people drill out cool ideas for the folks at 343i. Is been quite a few years now since the sprint AA was introduced. And now we are in Next Gen. I would have said that it is time to move on, but H2 AE changes things.

I wonder what is going to happen now in regards to Halo related gameplay mechanic debates. I tend to have a more liberal mind set; I like complexity for instance. Sprint is fine, AA are fine.... But I see bringing back H2 as good too.

Point being: I think it is a good time to be a Halo fan. And I hope this dual trilogy strategy has people playing more and debating less in the years ahead.

All 4 races sould be playable in H5. As expected Titanfall AI bot strategy had an impact in Halo player cap limit threads. I would like to see Firefight join MP. So when you enter an MP game say Slayer it would be like: Slayer, Spartans vs Prometheans, Firefight. The latter being the races sub-species joining the fight by some mechanic, as bots. All of this will cause Spartan Ops to go.

What would be a snapshot of what would you like to see in H5 non-classic wise? And do you think an H2AE reveal will cause a significant change in the current Halo cultural climate?

thx.
#2aHungee_YuropeePosted 4/10/2014 11:36:36 AM
Sounds awful, no thanks.
#3WARRlORPosted 4/10/2014 11:50:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/10/2014 12:18:58 PM
So now sprinting away from every bad decision is complexity?

lmfao ok
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
Love is no fun with protection
#5bd0g5Posted 4/10/2014 12:23:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 4/10/2014 7:24:33 PM
this board is full of competitive tryhards who dont believe in fun or story
#7aHungee_YuropeePosted 4/10/2014 8:13:02 PM
WARRlOR posted...
EricVonKlenner posted...
I would like to see Firefight join MP. So when you enter an MP game say Slayer it would be like: Slayer, Spartans vs Prometheans, Firefight. The latter being the races sub-species joining the fight by some mechanic, as bots.

Please drink every single chemical in your garage, medicine cabinet and under your sink combined and do the entire Halo community a favor. You are why we cannot have nice things.

lmfao
#8aByLiTyPosted 4/10/2014 10:41:46 PM
definitely
---
shameless karma post
#9darren19822000Posted 4/11/2014 5:40:31 AM
if your gonna add bots to the mp like titanfall then make it have its own playlist, much like zombies or dominion. dont mess with the basic halo formula, because the changes they have done so far have worked out great, right?
#10LandonioPosted 4/11/2014 6:49:20 AM
I think this post may have given me diabetes.
---
Chuck