Only way to rank 360 Halos.
#2aByLiTyPosted 4/11/2014 3:05:25 PM
ODST is the GOAT Halo
---
shameless karma post
#3lel_ninoPosted 4/11/2014 9:25:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Drag_ZEROPosted 4/12/2014 8:55:35 AM
Why does ODST get no love? Its my favorite Halo game. That campaign is one of my favorite shooter campaigns of all time (I love moving through the shadowy New Mombasa streets with the moody lighting and music, amazing), Firefight was a neat addition, and you get the complete Halo 3 multiplayer experience, which is one of my favorite multiplayers of all time.
---
One of these days, Valve will confirm Half-Life 3, but nobody will believe them and assume its another ruse.
#5darkness1018Posted 4/14/2014 2:04:00 AM
I only play Halo for the SP story so for me, id rank them like this:

Reach
ODST
---
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, Xbox 360, 3DS XL
#6WebsandWigsPosted 4/19/2014 7:07:22 PM
I agree I actually liked this game, though I dont know if its better than the classics
#7vashkeyPosted 4/20/2014 9:01:24 AM
3>Reach>4>Wars>ODST

Objectively. But personally I enjoyed Wars more than 4 because it was fresh. Also enjoyed ODST more than 4 just because my enthusiasm for Halo was greater back then. Back then there was perks, kill streaks, custom load out, bloom or armor lock. ODST just felt like a small step to the next big thing.
#8N1ghtm4reW0lfPosted 4/26/2014 8:36:31 AM
Drag_ZERO posted...
Why does ODST get no love? Its my favorite Halo game. That campaign is one of my favorite shooter campaigns of all time (I love moving through the shadowy New Mombasa streets with the moody lighting and music, amazing), Firefight was a neat addition, and you get the complete Halo 3 multiplayer experience, which is one of my favorite multiplayers of all time.

Personally, it was too dark. I could barely see anything, and there was that one mission where you had to inspect a bent sniper rifle hanging on a telephone wire that took me almost 2 hours to complete because I had no idea what my objective was or that there was a sniper up there, since the whole area was marked as my objective i had no idea where to look and didn't consider it was an itty-bitty gun 60 feet above my head.

That experience alone has forevered soured the taste of that game.
#9SoundNetworkPosted 4/28/2014 4:23:03 AM
N1ghtm4reW0lf posted...
Drag_ZERO posted...

Personally, it was too dark. I could barely see anything, and there was that one mission where you had to inspect a bent sniper rifle hanging on a telephone wire that took me almost 2 hours to complete because I had no idea what my objective was or that there was a sniper up there, since the whole area was marked as my objective i had no idea where to look and didn't consider it was an itty-bitty gun 60 feet above my head.

That experience alone has forevered soured the taste of that game.

should've looked at the game's FAQ bro
#10ajko000Posted 5/4/2014 6:37:05 PM
I agree entirely. Reach has awful precison weapons.