spartan ops question

#11Razer1313Posted 6/15/2014 7:43:52 PM
lel_nino posted...
Razer1313 posted...
I just find it sad that some people instinctly go look up other peoples stats.

why?

Do they have nothing better to do? I doubt its simple curiosity. It Seems like most do it so they have something to insult people with.
---
GT: SleazyCrowd72 add me for GTAOnline Halo 4 Splinter Cell BL, Ghost Recon FS, Minecraft C&C3 GoW3 and occasionally BO2.
"Try hard but have fun"
#12lel_ninoPosted 6/15/2014 8:26:18 PM
Razer1313 posted...
Do they have nothing better to do? I doubt its simple curiosity. It Seems like most do it so they have something to insult people with.

nah, im really just curious
---
"Luv spencer Oetjen. Go bears." - yPPoLs, 2014
#13InsaneriderPosted 6/16/2014 3:55:33 AM
lel_nino posted...
Razer1313 posted...

nah, im really just curious

Your curiosity is quite mean - spirited, posting his stats was unnecessary and rude. Be curious about people's stats, that's okay but don't go posting them in a topic unrelated to PVP MP because that makes you look like an ass.

As for the question, no you don't need a team all the time. Spartan Ops is pretty much a whole other campaign and can be just as easy or hard as you want it to be but for whatever reason you can't play it w/o XBox Gold.
---
I hereby reserve the right to scream "OBJECTION!" into your face.
GT: TimoInsano. FC: 0232 - 9166 - 5477
#14lel_ninoPosted 6/16/2014 10:09:06 AM(edited)
Insanerider posted...
Your curiosity is quite mean - spirited, posting his stats was unnecessary and rude. Be curious about people's stats, that's okay but don't go posting them in a topic unrelated to PVP MP because that makes you look like an ass.

sorry man, won't happen again

edit: jk, lol you're almost as garbage as he is

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/TimoInsano
---
"Luv spencer Oetjen. Go bears." - yPPoLs, 2014
#15Razer1313Posted 6/16/2014 2:54:23 PM
lel_nino posted...
Insanerider posted...

sorry man, won't happen again

edit: jk, lol you're almost as garbage as he is

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/TimoInsano

Case and point
---
GT: SleazyCrowd72 add me for GTAOnline Halo 4 Splinter Cell BL, Ghost Recon FS, Minecraft C&C3 GoW3 and occasionally BO2.
"Try hard but have fun"
#16__balePosted 6/16/2014 4:45:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17Razer1313Posted 6/16/2014 4:50:23 PM
__bale posted...
its case in point you ****ing idiot

Or, my case is showed, AND my point is proved. Sorta repeating what I said.
---
"Try hard but have fun"
#18__balePosted 6/16/2014 4:51:54 PM
lmao i think thats the boldest saving face response ive ever seen on the internet
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#19That1GuyyPosted 6/16/2014 5:55:33 PM
Spartan Ops can be played solo.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#20Razer1313Posted 6/16/2014 6:33:49 PM
Lol, idk why but it felt funny being so blatantly insulted lol.
---
"Try hard but have fun"