spartan ops question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. spartan ops question

User Info: Razer1313

Razer1313
2 years ago#11
lel_nino posted...
Razer1313 posted...
I just find it sad that some people instinctly go look up other peoples stats.

why?

Do they have nothing better to do? I doubt its simple curiosity. It Seems like most do it so they have something to insult people with.
GT: SleazyCrowd72 add me for GTAOnline Halo 4 Splinter Cell BL, Ghost Recon FS, Minecraft C&C3 GoW3 and occasionally BO2.
"Try hard but have fun"

User Info: lel_nino

lel_nino
2 years ago#12
Razer1313 posted...
Do they have nothing better to do? I doubt its simple curiosity. It Seems like most do it so they have something to insult people with.

nah, im really just curious
"Luv spencer Oetjen. Go bears." - yPPoLs, 2014

User Info: Insanerider

Insanerider
2 years ago#13
lel_nino posted...
Razer1313 posted...

nah, im really just curious

Your curiosity is quite mean - spirited, posting his stats was unnecessary and rude. Be curious about people's stats, that's okay but don't go posting them in a topic unrelated to PVP MP because that makes you look like an ass.

As for the question, no you don't need a team all the time. Spartan Ops is pretty much a whole other campaign and can be just as easy or hard as you want it to be but for whatever reason you can't play it w/o XBox Gold.
I hereby reserve the right to scream "OBJECTION!" into your face.
GT: TimoInsano. FC: 0232 - 9166 - 5477

User Info: lel_nino

lel_nino
2 years ago#14
Insanerider posted...
Your curiosity is quite mean - spirited, posting his stats was unnecessary and rude. Be curious about people's stats, that's okay but don't go posting them in a topic unrelated to PVP MP because that makes you look like an ass.

sorry man, won't happen again

edit: jk, lol you're almost as garbage as he is

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/TimoInsano
"Luv spencer Oetjen. Go bears." - yPPoLs, 2014

Razer1313
2 years ago#15
lel_nino posted...
Insanerider posted...

sorry man, won't happen again

edit: jk, lol you're almost as garbage as he is

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/TimoInsano

Case and point
GT: SleazyCrowd72 add me for GTAOnline Halo 4 Splinter Cell BL, Ghost Recon FS, Minecraft C&C3 GoW3 and occasionally BO2.
"Try hard but have fun"
(message deleted)

Razer1313
2 years ago#17
__bale posted...
its case in point you ****ing idiot

Or, my case is showed, AND my point is proved. Sorta repeating what I said.
"Try hard but have fun"

User Info: __bale

__bale
2 years ago#18
lmao i think thats the boldest saving face response ive ever seen on the internet
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: That1Guyy

That1Guyy
2 years ago#19
Spartan Ops can be played solo.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

Razer1313
2 years ago#20
Lol, idk why but it felt funny being so blatantly insulted lol.
"Try hard but have fun"
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. spartan ops question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived