Custom game players ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Custom game players ?

User Info: Lyvanthyn

Lyvanthyn
2 years ago#1
no one ever wants to pay halo with me anymore, and im looking for more players to play custom games with. so is there anybody i could add to play halo 4 with
3ds fc:2337 4154 4455

User Info: That1Guyy

That1Guyy
2 years ago#2
What kind of custom games? Competitive custom games or casual ones like races, zombies, or whatever? Most posters on this board only play competitive custom games.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

User Info: __bale

__bale
2 years ago#3
wow great post tig, can i call you tig??? like its like t1g aka that1guy but as an acronym XD haha lol man i like you man you are a good poster *ig
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
2 years ago#4
__bale posted...
wow great post tig, can i call you tig??? like its like t1g aka that1guy but as an acronym XD haha lol man i like you man you are a good poster *ig

XD lmao great post XD XD hopefully you stick around this board luv ur posts
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: JohnHalo343

JohnHalo343
2 years ago#5
Only if it is Slayer, we have at least 4 people, and you have mics.
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
GT: FleshBack
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Custom game players ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived