Anyone else want a permanent DLC playlist?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else want a permanent DLC playlist?
11 months ago#1
I know it's a playlist that doesn't see much attention, but I'm honestly sick of having every achievement but 15 DLC ones, hell, I'm even missing one requiring me to kill 20 enemies with a machine gun turret.

Does anyone know why they only keep Team DLC up for a short period of time?
---
"The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight." - Martian Manhunter
11 months ago#2
Because not enough people bought the DLC so a DLC only playlist just isn't worth keeping around.

A crying shame, really.
---
I hereby reserve the right to scream "OBJECTION!" into your face.
GT: TimoInsano. FC: 0232 - 9166 - 5477
11 months ago#3
I want them to bring back a KOTH playlist. Game went down hill after they dropped that.
---
gamertag: goM0rdecai
11 months ago#4
nah, not really
---
shameless karma post
11 months ago#5
I would rather have 343 keep a separate playlist for every game type that has it's own commendation. But most importantly, for me, I would LOVE if they brought back a game type where you spawn with a SpLaser(like SpLockets from Reach's Action Sack).
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
11 months ago#6
I am planning to get the war games pass tonight actually so yeah I would love a DLC playlist, it's a shame not many people play this, it was 343's first game and to be fair, I think its a very good game, maybe not a very good halo game, but a good game nonetheless.
---
"It is an undeniable, and may I say a fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable"
Helios
11 months ago#7
wait...people are still spending money on this game? lol wow...
---
shameless karma post
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else want a permanent DLC playlist?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived