Threw together a Montage

#1Veggie15Posted 7/20/2014 12:15:10 PM
It's my first Halo 4 montage, and first time editing in many years. Don't expect perfection, but I would appreciate any extra views/likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UK1KyfHmF8
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.
#2bd0g5Posted 7/20/2014 12:43:42 PM
best montage i've seen in the past 24 hours for sure man
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#3lderivedxPosted 7/20/2014 3:31:12 PM(edited)
single kills with a railgun...

also intro+credits = 1/3 the video
#4Veggie15(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 3:55:38 PM(edited)
lderivedx posted...
single kills with a railgun...

also intro+credits = 1/3 the video

Not sure what the issue is here? The intro parts combined were 10ish seconds long. My clips only lasted as long as the SONG itself, I wasn't going to sit and use 3 songs like some people do.

I never claimed for anything to be great, hence the "nubtage". I just had fun with the game and putting the clips together. Sorry you didn't like it!
---
#5BloitePosted 7/20/2014 4:43:30 PM
Super sick man. I reallly liked all the sick kills you go. Rail gunning taigs for life. All these potatoes are jelly they cant MONTAGE like you brah. SICK SICK SICK.

i didnt watch it, running then pool pints are better. YuropSomalia running u
#6COG_KillaPosted 7/20/2014 4:58:43 PM
The point of montage should be to highlight awesome gameplay, not to show off editing skills. And I have faith that this board does not give a single **** about your editing "skills".
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#7Veggie15(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 5:39:05 PM(edited)
COG_Killa posted...
The point of montage should be to highlight awesome gameplay, not to show off editing skills. And I have faith that this board does not give a single **** about your editing "skills".

I don't recall ever saying I had editing "skills"?. I only play once every few weeks and had a bunch of clips saved so I figured I'd do something with them. I haven't done any editing in years.

I never said anyone had to like it lol, just figured it might be worth the watch, Oh well, forgot you guys are sooo hardcore here.

You guys should start saving your allowances up so you can buy an XBO in November to play the MCC. But... You're probably too hardcore for 60fps.. I hate being a bk.
---