Looking for a tournament partner!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Looking for a tournament partner!
11 months ago#1
If anyone would like to team up and practice for upcoming Team Beyond 2v2 Halo Reach tournament, let me know! I need a partner!!!

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6439-astro-summer-doubles-halo-reach-tournament-registration-thread/
11 months ago#2
I seen you asked me on twitter if I needed a partner. Sorry man Bale and I are teaming :(

Were going to start practicing this weekend sometime so if you get a partner by then we can play some games.
---
GT: Jesse i3aker
Twitter: @_JesseBaker
11 months ago#3
well bale said he was going to be out of town that weekend. so if you still need a partner we can team.
---
GT: Jesse i3aker
Twitter: @_JesseBaker
11 months ago#4
When is this thing anyway?
11 months ago#5
Bloite posted...
When is this thing anyway?

august 23rd, i'll probably be free
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
11 months ago#6
jesse_skater posted...
well bale said he was going to be out of town that weekend. so if you still need a partner we can team.

DONT LET HIM CRAWL BACK FISH

IF HE DOESNT WANT U FIRST DONT BE HIS FALLBACK
---
https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
best videogame player ever at all games im serious GT: yPPoLs
11 months ago#7
being the fallback to the GOAT is a pretty good option IMO just ask ur dad lmao
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
11 months ago#8
jesse_skater posted...

Absolutely we should team! I would want to practice daily if you're up to it. I don't mind adjusting to a later schedule.

WARRlOR posted...
DONT LET HIM CRAWL BACK FISH

IF HE DOESNT WANT U FIRST DONT BE HIS FALLBACK

Don't worry, Sloppy! I'll just use this as leverage for when it comes time to picking the team name.
TEAM JURASSIC PARK BUTT STORM!!!!
11 months ago#9
Now i need a new name
11 months ago#10
Why do you always let men walk all over you, Fish?
---
Communicating with other gamers is like being at a glory hole. Everyone's either angry, confused, or only came here to suck.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Looking for a tournament partner!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived