Looking for a tournament partner!

#1MrFish86Posted 8/6/2014 10:58:34 AM
If anyone would like to team up and practice for upcoming Team Beyond 2v2 Halo Reach tournament, let me know! I need a partner!!!

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6439-astro-summer-doubles-halo-reach-tournament-registration-thread/
#2jesse_skaterPosted 8/6/2014 11:10:28 AM(edited)
I seen you asked me on twitter if I needed a partner. Sorry man Bale and I are teaming :(

Were going to start practicing this weekend sometime so if you get a partner by then we can play some games.
---
GT: Jesse i3aker
Twitter: @_JesseBaker
#3jesse_skaterPosted 8/6/2014 3:12:28 PM
well bale said he was going to be out of town that weekend. so if you still need a partner we can team.
---
GT: Jesse i3aker
Twitter: @_JesseBaker
#4BloitePosted 8/6/2014 3:15:30 PM
When is this thing anyway?
#5bd0g5Posted 8/6/2014 3:26:36 PM
Bloite posted...
When is this thing anyway?

august 23rd, i'll probably be free
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#6WARRlORPosted 8/6/2014 3:29:21 PM
jesse_skater posted...
well bale said he was going to be out of town that weekend. so if you still need a partner we can team.

DONT LET HIM CRAWL BACK FISH

IF HE DOESNT WANT U FIRST DONT BE HIS FALLBACK
---
https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
best videogame player ever at all games im serious GT: yPPoLs
#7__balePosted 8/6/2014 4:14:38 PM
being the fallback to the GOAT is a pretty good option IMO just ask ur dad lmao
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#8MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 4:22:18 PM
jesse_skater posted...

Absolutely we should team! I would want to practice daily if you're up to it. I don't mind adjusting to a later schedule.

WARRlOR posted...
DONT LET HIM CRAWL BACK FISH

IF HE DOESNT WANT U FIRST DONT BE HIS FALLBACK

Don't worry, Sloppy! I'll just use this as leverage for when it comes time to picking the team name.
TEAM JURASSIC PARK BUTT STORM!!!!
#9BloitePosted 8/6/2014 4:23:23 PM
Now i need a new name
#10GotThat415SwagPosted 8/6/2014 4:33:10 PM
Why do you always let men walk all over you, Fish?
---
Communicating with other gamers is like being at a glory hole. Everyone's either angry, confused, or only came here to suck.