Will I be able to play the survival mode offline,when not connected to internet?

#1Dillon360Posted 2/19/2013 9:22:23 PM
And can I play with bots?

This is basically the deciding factor for if I'll get the game or not...

Any information is GREATLY appreciated!
---
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....
#2Celiria_RosePosted 2/26/2013 7:40:18 AM
Dillon360 posted...
And can I play with bots?

This is basically the deciding factor for if I'll get the game or not...

Any information is GREATLY appreciated!

yes and yes.

Echelon mode can be played locally or online with anywhere from 1-4 players. If you don't have a full team the uncontrolled characters will be ai controlled and with the leap system you can take control of them at any time.
#3MashYouGoodPosted 3/10/2013 5:46:42 PM
Yeah. If it were online only multiplayer, I'd have ignored this game, too.
#4QuakeMan87Posted 3/27/2013 7:51:36 PM
Infact you can do that plus all the stuff you use in the game will carry over from single player to multiplayer regardless if you play offline or not, the R&C devs always wanted to give players more freedom in gameplay.
---
GT: Antares8782
#5MashYouGoodPosted 4/4/2013 6:15:39 AM
^ And that's why I will support this game. Fed up with devs limiting game functionality either through nickel and diming avarice or sheer laziness.

Gears Judgment is nothing but a rehash cash-in and this game looks to put it to shame.
#6ssjmatthewPosted 4/7/2013 1:14:48 PM
MashYouGood posted...
^ And that's why I will support this game. Fed up with devs limiting game functionality either through nickel and diming avarice or sheer laziness.

Gears Judgment is nothing but a rehash cash-in and this game looks to put it to shame.

*snicker*
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.