Episode 5 Final Bottle

#15kittleMonsterPosted 2/10/2013 5:55:01 PM
It's the one on top of the elephant statue, above the book. I see it, but I have no idea how to reach it. Any help?
#2Code_Geass_CCPosted 2/10/2013 5:58:24 PM(edited)
I believe you need the thief outfit? There's a spot with a fragile chain that you need to slow time in order to climb it. Then you can zip-line down to it from the building if I remember correctly.
---
The only beautiful thing a person is capable of doing is dying and becoming part of the ground, making way for the things that are truly beautiful to grow.
#3SlyHobbesPosted 2/10/2013 5:58:31 PM
I think maybe you can just get on a higher building and glide there, I'm not sure though because I got it a little while ago.
#45kittleMonster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:02:14 PM
Code_Geass_CC posted...
I believe you need the thief outfit? There's a spot with a fragile chain that you need to slow time in order to climb it. Then you can zip-line down to it from the building if I remember correctly.

I know which one you're talking about, but that's the other statue, I believe. This one has no zipline. It looks like you have to glide to it, but I can't get to a high enough spot to do so
#5Sig35235Posted 2/10/2013 6:03:19 PM
I remember this, you need to slow time with the thief costume and then climb up the pole. Slide down the cable and you can get the bottle.
#65kittleMonster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:17:35 PM
It's not that one either. It's next to a large green and white archway, if that helps you guys figure out which one I'm talking about
#7Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/13/2013 11:33:04 PM
I can't get it either - can't get high enough
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#8DarkRPGMasterPosted 2/14/2013 12:14:07 AM
Oh, you mean the one in the center of the square? That one requires some precise button pressing. Jump off the high building nearby and glide to it, and if you can get the timing down perfectly, let go of the paraglider and press O. If done correctly, you'll manage to get on top of it, but it requires some precise timing.
---
If being open to things is a crime, then I deserve the death penalty.
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.