I hope they don't screw the Vita on with the swap costumes

#1ZEXEPosted 7/7/2012 12:09:26 PM
but Capcom probably will
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#2Ben ReillyPosted 7/8/2012 3:38:24 AM
WTF are you talking about, Vita and PS3 share DLC, so anything purchased or downloaded for the PS3 works for the Vita.

This irrational Capcom hate is just getting ridiculous, you're just making yourself look stupid.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#3ZEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 6:07:06 AM
its a handheld version everything should already be there
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#4j2cc45Posted 7/11/2012 11:03:43 AM
yeah it was announced that the vita version gets the 12 additional characters plus the swap outifts for the original fighters, also if you preorder at amazon you the get the swap outfits for the new 12 fighters for free.
---
gt: thebullseye83 psn: bullseye83 wii fc : 7733 9593 3401 4921
#5Rip3465Posted 7/11/2012 7:17:35 PM
Ben Reilly posted...
WTF are you talking about, Vita and PS3 share DLC, so anything purchased or downloaded for the PS3 works for the Vita.

This irrational Capcom hate is just getting ridiculous, you're just making yourself look stupid.

Some of the hate comes from developers seeming to forget the Vita can handle so much and screwing it over. See the Lego Batman 2 Vita boards as evidence.
---
Theres a knife wielding sociopath living in my basement.
But it's okay, he helps out with the chores.
#6Ben ReillyPosted 7/12/2012 3:28:16 AM
Rip3465 posted...
Ben Reilly posted...

Some of the hate comes from developers seeming to forget the Vita can handle so much and screwing it over. See the Lego Batman 2 Vita boards as evidence.

What does that have to do with Capcom? Again irrational hate

Lego Batman 2 was made by a crap developer and just a lazy DS/PSP port.

SFxT is specially designed for the Vita and takes advantage of almost all it's key features, as well as best PS3 compatible features.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#7BoosenPosted 7/14/2012 5:24:32 AM
The unnecessary Capcom hate is getting out of hand. Seriously, they are probably one of the most user friendly and fan hearing companies out of many. But when they do a little problem, everyone hates them (but seriously, bring back MML3).

Next time when stuff really become DLC, don't go crying that it's not on the disc so you can't play with others with the DLC.
---
3DS FC - 1461 - 6256 - 5395
Psn - brysen