12 Character DLC

#1ChibiDeidaraPosted 1/29/2013 1:33:37 PM
I am picking this Game up tomorrow morning and i need to know about the Dlc i know the game comes with the 5 exclusive Characters but what about the 12 extra? i'm a little confused if i have to buy it new or not
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#2KanokarePosted 1/29/2013 3:30:05 PM
For the characters you'll be fine either way. The vita version will come with all 12 characters on the cart. Even if you bought it used it would be on the cart so you'll have it still.

The only concern about buying used is that it comes with a redemption code for the PS3. If you don't have that code you won't have access to the 12 characters on the PS3 and also you won't have the free costume pack for the Vita.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#3ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:02:37 PM
Thank you so much that helps me so much now i dont have to worry when i buy the game i cannot wait to play this =)
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#4KanokarePosted 1/30/2013 12:23:38 PM
Yup no prob enjoy the game!
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#5ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:50:04 AM
Yup no prob enjoy the game!

my Psn CandyAzulaChan

=)
---
#6darkest_one9Posted 1/31/2013 6:35:36 PM
Meet me there always ready for new challengers on sfxt vita..

Psn: dragongod1996
Ken x Kazuya
#7ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:07:00 PM
Meet me there always ready for new challengers on sfxt vita..

Psn: dragongod1996
Ken x Kazuya

Awesome !!!!! Just add me up =)
---