Characters in the backround...??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Tekken
  3. Characters in the backround...??

User Info: Mrkellz

Mrkellz
3 years ago#1
So far on the tekken side i recognized: "kunimitszu" (female version of yoshimitsu),"mr.lee" (stepson of heihachi),that raptor with boxing gloves (forgot its name),"gun jack" aka "metal jack",did i miss any of the tekken cameos?
PSN ID: Mrkellz2010 3DS FC: 2578-3916-9062

Mrkellz
3 years ago#2
On the street fighter side i noticed: the two karate guys who dress alike (at the skate park,forgot their names)-the other russian guy,who is kinda like zangeif,e-honda hooked to the crane goin haywire,metal zangeif in space

Mrkellz
3 years ago#3
But my favorite backround character is the "guy taking pictures" (you know who i mean)-i come close to losing whenever im on that stage,because i cant focus on the match lol

User Info: ElectroShark

ElectroShark
3 years ago#4
Mrkellz posted...
On the street fighter side i noticed: the two karate guys who dress alike (at the skate park,forgot their names)-the other russian guy,who is kinda like zangeif,e-honda hooked to the crane goin haywire,metal zangeif in space

I think that is not E. Honda, but Ganryu from Tekken,
And that "Zangief" look a like = Haggar from Final
Fight?
LGBT gamers makes it better

User Info: aaronmag

aaronmag
3 years ago#5
Is that Haggar's daughter Jessica in the background as well? And what is the paperwork she has that Haggar runs from?
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Tekken
  3. Characters in the backround...??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived