DLC Wishlist

#1Aero1998Posted 4/14/2012 9:13:17 AM
Hi guys, I was just wondering what kind of DLC you would like to see in the near future. Personally, I would like to see some more duel races, like the really quirky RR7 machines (terrajin, 490B and monstrous anyone?) and maybe midtown expressway and downtown rave city from RRPSP. So leave a comment and maybe we can make our suggestions a reality! (BTW I'm new here do I apologise if I put this in the wrong section.)
#2Mega_Flare2Posted 4/14/2012 9:19:15 AM
id like dlc for a single player stuff. like mayber tournmanets and what not.. i already platium the game so i doubt il ever play this game again unless that kinda of stuff is added
---
PSN- C-0719
GamerTag- C0719
#3ministerkataokaPosted 4/14/2012 9:20:48 AM
The four Ridge City courses that Ridge Racer V had. Those new areas added really fleshed out Ridge City.
#4lionheart3657Posted 4/14/2012 11:47:25 AM
I haven't really played any RR game since Type 4 back in the PS1 days so any new additions would be great. I remember loving the career mode in Type 4.

I've since played RR7, RR3D, and RR PSP since I got the Vita version. I loved them all. I wish Namco Bandai just adds as much DLC as possible. More Duel races with cars like the Devil and Angel vehicles would be appreciates. Quirky cars like Pac-Man (not the ugly normal Pac-Man car that was just announced yesterday) and the Pac-Man Ghosts (from RR5) or even the Rally X cars from RR PSP would be great fun to race against. A new career mode or tournament mode mentioned above would great colossal as well.
#5Aero1998(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 11:58:40 AM
lionheart3657 posted...

I've since played RR7, RR3D, and RR PSP since I got the Vita version. I loved them all. I wish Namco Bandai just adds as much DLC as possible. More Duel races with cars like the Devil and Angel vehicles would be appreciates. Quirky cars like Pac-Man (not the ugly normal Pac-Man car that was just announced yesterday) and the Pac-Man Ghosts (from RR5) or even the Rally X cars from RR PSP would be great fun to race against. A new career mode or tournament mode mentioned above would great colossal as well.

I totally agree with you. I don't know why the series gets so little attention, because it's great. I like the idea of the rally x car as that was my favourite car from RR PSP. A career mode was needed for this game from the start because the previous career modes were brilliant.
---
---
PSN- Lardy98 Favourite Games: Ratchet and Clank, WipEout, Gran Turismo and Ridge Racer.
#6RVI985Posted 4/14/2012 4:05:42 PM
How about a completely new, original track for a change? Probably a too mindblowing idea for $camco at this point though since it would mean putting the slightest bit of actual effort into the game.
#7Lawman_316Posted 4/14/2012 6:26:39 PM
I second the notion of some Ridge Racer V tracks. The only disappointment I had with the PSP version is that they tried to pass off the original RR tracks as RR V ones.

I want some special cars, but I'd like to see a couple new ones:

- Paul Phoenix on the motorcycle he rode in that one arcade racing game. Would be an amazing reference involving an amazing fighting game character.

- Mappy. Why? Because he's ****ing Mappy, that's why! :-P

I also second the notion of new tracks. Namco seems to have a phobia of those sometimes.

I dunno what this has music-wise, so I'll reserve judgment on that. I hope it has Daredevil and Rotterdam Nation!
---
"Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in."
#8nywingPosted 4/15/2012 12:45:54 AM
more tracks would be awesome
---
HEEHEE HAAHAA HOHOHO HEHEHE HAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
#9PollutedPlayboyPosted 4/16/2012 12:10:22 AM
13 normal cars plus 2 devil cars are already enough, I guess; the PSP RR2 which boasts the biggest volume in the series has only 9 normal cars and 8 devil cars actually, if you skip all those Typ-S/R/Z thingies that don't make too much difference. But yeah, more tracks, and a career mode. some 15 tracks and a robust championship mode/career mode would make this title perfect.
---
JP 3DS owner @ FC: 3866-8168-0889 / Swapnotes welcomed in Japanese or English
PLAYING: Ace Combat 3D / Monster Hunter 3G / MK7 / MGS3D / Shin Hikari Shinwa
#10Aero1998(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2012 12:05:48 PM
I would also like the proper KAMATA ANGELUS not the stupid ZIHUA ARCHANGEL!
---
---
PSN- Lardy98 Favourite Games: Ratchet and Clank, WipEout, Gran Turismo and Ridge Racer.