Online is a mess.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Trials Evolution
  3. Online is a mess.
3 years ago#1
I know the game has just launched but geez, come on devs.
---
The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
http://aieeeee.dvdaf.com/owned
3 years ago#2
Im downloading it now, can you say whats wrong with it? There are videos on youtube and it looks like its working really smoothly "online" I mean.

On the other hand those are review copies and they are disc based so I guess it would work better for them? I dont know if that makes much of a difference though.
---
XBL: CrossEdge77
3 years ago#3
So play one of the myriad of other awesome things in the game
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
3 years ago#4
lag, failure to connect to games, failure to find other players, freezes, even level resets. I was playing this morning, managed to get to about level 5. Next time I went on I was reset to level 1.
---
The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
http://aieeeee.dvdaf.com/owned
3 years ago#5
Unless Dice are the devs then don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
3 years ago#6
Wow sorry to hear that I normally stick to single player first, but I hope they fix it soon. Luckily DICE aren't the devs.. lol
---
XBL: CrossEdge77
3 years ago#7
i've noticed none of these issues
3 years ago#8
aieeeee posted...
lag, failure to connect to games, failure to find other players, freezes, even level resets. I was playing this morning, managed to get to about level 5. Next time I went on I was reset to level 1.

I've noticed them all too. Single player's fine, but online has been a real challenge to find a game on.
---
...../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_.....The Rush Board '573253'.....
...(`\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,.......................................
3 years ago#9

So true

3 years ago#10
ive had minor hiccups but 95% of the time ive gotten into mp games no problem..the setup runs fast and smooth, u get into and out of races very quickly..in fact, too quickly sometimes as it doesnt even allow racers to finish which is kind of lame..
  1. Boards
  2. Trials Evolution
  3. Online is a mess.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived