seriously - this is the hardest game i've played in a long time

#1tomkat69pcPosted 4/24/2012 9:41:29 PM

.. but it's extremely addictive - when i first came to the medium levels i was thinking "you're kidding, eh?" and then i played the game for 15 hours - curse you :cry:

#2cancanmanstanPosted 4/25/2012 1:39:13 PM
I know exacly what you mean! Some parts are pretty easy but mostly it's really hard. I love to play it though, the challenges are awesome. But maddening at times. I keep going though. Even when the game makes me want to cry I keep going. No game should make a grown man want to cry. Why Trials, why? Why must you toy with my emotions?

Damn you Trials. Just one more try before bed...(4 hours later still playing)
#3dukefettPosted 4/26/2012 5:29:21 AM
That was how I was with HD, the one thing that took me forever to learn which makes the harder tracks easier and the extreme tracks doable was the 'lean back and forth before giving it gas' to bunny hop.
---
https://www.playfire.com/Dukefett
#4cancanmanstanPosted 4/30/2012 10:47:10 AM
That took me forever to learn too, but once I did it sure made my life less miserable ;-)
#5zfstarkPosted 4/30/2012 12:50:44 PM
I love games like this. They can be the most rage inducing but also the most rewarding. Although I can hardly rage with this game, though, as compared to some its pretty tame. Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 broke my will to live trying to beat Master + Extra with 3 lives, no continues.
---
This doesn't look like an accident...