Anyone play the Terminator 2 track?

#1UppityupPosted 4/30/2012 8:49:39 AM(edited)
Wow this thing is awesome definitely recreates the movie very well. They did an amazing job with this track editor.

On another note the track is now gone. Did they have to take it down for copyright infringement? It used to be one of the Redlynx picks.
#2qbicfeetPosted 4/30/2012 8:47:14 AM
Either that, or that it just didn't hold the quality expected from redlynx picks. It received a lot of complaints on the official forum.
---
PSN / XBL / Steam: qbicfeet
Currently playing: Trials Evolution, Team Fortress 2
#3Mouse_CrousePosted 4/30/2012 8:49:59 AM
I noticed that as well, I still have it downloaded, but I tried to have my friend find it, and i wasn't available anymore. If it was a copyright issue, there should be no issue simply naming it something different along the same lines so people know what it is. There's nothing actually in the map that is infringing by itself.
#4Mouse_CrousePosted 4/30/2012 8:51:38 AM
qbicfeet posted...
Either that, or that it just didn't hold the quality expected from redlynx picks. It received a lot of complaints on the official forum.

It's not just gone from the "picks", it's gone completely.
#5qbicfeetPosted 4/30/2012 9:03:04 AM
IIRC the mario track went too. Microsoft scared of getting in trouble?
---
PSN / XBL / Steam: qbicfeet
Currently playing: Trials Evolution, Team Fortress 2
#6Morpheus 100Posted 5/1/2012 7:03:12 AM
Yeah I got it a few days ago. Tis a very cool track :D
---
Xbox Live: II Steebs II || PSN ID: SGTV-Steebs
http://www.youtube.com/Steebeh
#7tubb311Posted 5/1/2012 7:12:43 AM
it was definitively a cool concept, but i thought the camera angles felt weird in some parts.
---
"Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yamgasm." Might be the most awesomely nonsensical sentence I've ever read. - XSNFan v2
#8Uppityup(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 8:06:02 AM
tubb311 posted...
it was definitively a cool concept, but i thought the camera angles felt weird in some parts.

Yeah definitely weird but does follow the movie which is nice...
#9krazykiwikidPosted 5/1/2012 11:03:56 AM
Fantastic track. It's really what I like about trials rather than wanting to rip my hair out with overly challenging stuff. I actually let out a "whoooooaaaaa" at the truck part. So glad I got it and am looking forward to showing my friends.

.. seriously they're removing tracks because they are parodies???
#10monkey_on_tvPosted 5/1/2012 11:16:35 AM

is this map still avalible or cant you get it any more. If so where do i go to download it