The brainstorming for creative new track ideas topic

#1LOLfelinesPosted 4/30/2012 4:04:39 PM
As i find the track creator nearly impossible to understand/use and don't have the time to learn it atm I thought i'd make a topic where I and others could put some crazy ideas they have floating around in their heads, doesn't matter if they are unfeasible to make, just need to be creative and you never know something might come of your idea or part of it.

Okay get out of that box and start thinking.
---
I HAVE DIARRHEA. The proof is in the pudding.
#2LOLfelines(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 8:22:48 PM
I would like to see a remake of skifree yeti and all
Reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf3p0WGS5mc
---
I HAVE DIARRHEA. The proof is in the pudding.
#3unorthodox---09Posted 5/1/2012 3:16:02 AM
I wonder if katamariuk has created any tracks for this he was my favorite for custom tracks in trials HD
#4unorthodox---09Posted 5/1/2012 3:20:37 AM
Scrap that hes a level designer for redlynx :P just remembered
#5leezeebubPosted 5/1/2012 7:39:22 AM
I think someone should try making a metrovania style platform game, with split paths and backtracking.
---
Leezeebub: Stamping on Goombas since 1985
Official Plaid Shirt Wearer Of PotD
#6mcj622Posted 5/1/2012 8:58:41 AM
i want a track that you ride backwards for the most part.
---
I have $400 worth of XBLA games, that is more than I've spent on discs.
#7UppityupPosted 5/1/2012 9:10:08 AM
I would want a large roller coaster tracks that has many multiple ways. Something like the levels of super mario bros where you can take the upper part, the middle part and the lower part. Huge sounds very complex and that it would take forever to make but it would be awesome to play.
#8koRnaddictPosted 5/4/2012 3:34:22 AM
I'd like to see a track inspired by GTA Vice City's rooftop jumps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA59zew-3_w (@0:36)
---
Guido Anchovis: On the other hand, there could be a monster, or mutants, or UFOs! This is a cartoon, those writers can do whatever they want!
GT: Gier NL
#9EddMarioPosted 5/4/2012 5:40:17 AM

A Super Mario Bros inspired one would be pretty cool. We already have a Portal one, so who says it can't be done? I'd also like one based on MLP: FIM.

#10LovecraftUKPosted 5/4/2012 5:44:07 AM
EddMario posted...
A Super Mario Bros inspired one would be pretty cool. We already have a Portal one, so who says it can't be done? I'd also like one based on MLP: FIM.

I made a track based on super mario bros first level. Its a bit rubbish but faithful haha.
---
Trials Evo Track maker. GT LovecraftUK. New Skill Game, Sky High Pinball.