Please try out my track

#1sox18_JonnyDPosted 5/5/2012 4:22:29 AM
Hi all I'm looking for feed back on my track

My gt is v Sox v

Track name - trials testfeedback

It's the first one I have made its quite hard and the medals times are default so they don't mean anything I'm just looking for feedback on the actual obstacles and layout of the track

It starts inside and finishes outside

Any feedback positive or negative welcome

Thanks
---
Practice makes perfect....BUT no one is perfect so what is the point of practicing?
#2mistamavePosted 5/5/2012 4:45:06 AM
Not bad. I didn't finish it. I couldn't work out what to do after that narrow, straight drop. Following the ramps and going for the backflip didn't do anything for me, and just dropping down and following the driving line resulted in a head bang on the frame of the ramp above.

---
I am fully aware that the bird is indeed, the word
#3sox18_JonnyD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 5:10:16 AM
Yea you roll back down the drop to go underneath that bit then u can carry on
---
Practice makes perfect....BUT no one is perfect so what is the point of practicing?
#4LovecraftUKPosted 5/5/2012 5:52:48 AM
Just tried it, for a start its not a medium track at all. I think the first obstacle is enough to put people off let alone the second. 160 downloads and no times on the leaderboard. Maybe try being a bit less extreme and try putting some more scenery in. The background walls are a bit to overdone and clip alot. Maybe lower the height of the obstacles if you want to class it as medium.

Try my new track pleae see what you think.
---
Trials Evo Track maker. GT LovecraftUK. New Skill Game, Sky High Pinball.
#5sox18_JonnyD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 7:04:45 AM
It's not a medium track and as said it's no where near finished the obstacles are the main focus. Backgrounds things I'll work on when the main past is done thanks for the feedback though

It's supposed to be a extreme track
---
#6LovecraftUKPosted 5/5/2012 10:51:29 AM
sox18_JonnyD posted...
It's not a medium track and as said it's no where near finished the obstacles are the main focus. Backgrounds things I'll work on when the main past is done thanks for the feedback though

It's supposed to be a extreme track

Clearly its supposed to be extreme, but you posted it as medium so it gives the wrong impression. Why post a half finished track in the first place? Lol
---
Trials Evo Track maker. GT LovecraftUK. New Track, Timey Wimey Rocks. A nice surprise at the end for you geeks.
#7sox18_JonnyD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 11:34:56 AM
For feedback... As stated
---