Why does this game punish you for being too good?

#1Atomik_FuzionPosted 5/5/2012 12:12:59 PM
Go too fast (AKA faster than the devs want you to) and you'll miss a ramp, or just fall off the map. Or the physics will change. I think they just want to keep their high scores. F*** this game.
---
Gamertag: Xavier Horovitz
Leader of Atomik Fuzion -- atomikfuzion.weebly.com
#2SzurkuletPosted 5/5/2012 12:25:35 PM
Yeah, there should be more games where you can just rush through with reckless abandon at full speed. I dislike the concept of slowing down, because that's too much for my mind to comprehend.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#3LovecraftUKPosted 5/5/2012 12:47:51 PM
For people who do not understand this game, it is basically a platform game, you wouldn't play mario by going hell for leather would you. Sometimes you need to slow down. I find to go much quicker sometimes you have to go slower! Be like water!
---
Trials Evo Track maker. GT LovecraftUK. New Track, Timey Wimey Rocks. A nice surprise at the end for you geeks.
#4psycho42069Posted 5/5/2012 2:10:21 PM
Or for an even better comparison, supercross riders don't go balls out full throttle either. If so, they would.....hmmm.....miss a ramp, or fly "off the map", a.k.a. into the stands.

Say they moved the ramps back so you could hit them all full speed. Then you land wrong and lose speed. Now you don't make the next jump. Can't make it from checkpoint now either. Guess you'll come here to complain about how it sucks because it penalizes you for the slightest mistake.
---
GT: psycho42069
Disclaimer: Everything posted by this account is pure fiction, and the ramblings of a maniac. NORF!!!
#5QuBixPosted 5/5/2012 3:58:11 PM
This game is like the old ATV games or Splashdown. You need to be slow at times in order to be fast.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#6smp13Posted 5/6/2012 3:33:15 AM
Obvious troll apparantly not obvious enough.
#7i2KxLeniNxPosted 5/6/2012 5:41:48 AM
smp13 posted...
Obvious troll apparantly not obvious enough.

thank you.
---
TIP: Saving survivors will get you lots of PP!
#8001011000101101Posted 5/6/2012 6:46:49 AM
Troll or not, this thread is dumb.