*********!!!!!!!!! Did track central screw me over and **** all my dl'ed tracks?

#1krazykiwikidPosted 5/5/2012 1:51:28 PM
Tried playing last night and I tried about 8 different tracks and it kept saying the they were corrupted and I should delete them from my HD. This happened even with tracks I had already played many times. I got a really sick feeling and gave up. Now I'm afraid of loading the game up again because this is going to **** me the **** off if their crappy track central coding has ****ed me over.
#2mistamavePosted 5/5/2012 2:03:59 PM
whats your GT? I'll see if I can get them.

---
I am fully aware that the bird is indeed, the word
#3krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 2:18:19 PM
No I mean my entire list of everyone elses tracks seem to have corrupted.
#4smp13Posted 5/6/2012 2:34:03 AM
Get new ones?
#5MrMFloydPosted 5/6/2012 2:38:50 AM
Wow. Does this guy need a blog or what? Every day it's another new topic moaning about effing Track Central....

Change the record !!
---
F1Canuck "I will save my money for Need for Speed, now THAT is an improvement. Enjoy PGR4 Y'all !"
#6subconsPosted 5/6/2012 6:23:35 PM
I've been getting this message over the weekend while using Track Central heavily. In my case, my save wasn't corrupt at all. Once I restarted the game, everything worked fine. It's some bug in Track Central. It's also been locking up my 360 a lot too. Same solution though: just restart.
#7krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 10:26:12 AM
Yeah I tried again yesterday and it worked. Also, I've had a handful of system freezes since the begining too.

Are we not allowed to talk about how terrible and broken track central is?