Finally have 400/400

#1i2KxLeniNxPosted 5/6/2012 5:52:36 AM
'Flawless Victory' was my last achievement, and probably the hardest for me. Each of those tracks are easy enough to do without any faults, but doing all six in a row perfectly without faulting proved a challenge, I wound up with a time of around 5:45 seconds. I am a little disappointed in the scaled down difficulty of the extreme tracks from Trials HD but they were still very challenging and rewarding to complete.

Anyone else with the 400/400? What was your most difficult achievement,?

And a tip to anyone needing the 'Custom Finish' achievement, you can use a second controller if you have one, I used my guitar hero guitar, worked fine, you only have to finish with one rider anyway.
---
TIP: Saving survivors will get you lots of PP!
#2sox18_JonnyDPosted 5/6/2012 8:31:32 AM
Congrats!!

The last one I have to do is scenic route then I'm done :)
---
Practice makes perfect....BUT no one is perfect so what is the point of practicing?
#3i2KxLeniNx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 5:07:17 PM
sox18_JonnyD posted...
Congrats!!

The last one I have to do is scenic route then I'm done :)

Yeah that's the 'Flawless Victory' achievement. My only advice is treat the game as if scenic route is the only track/tournament that's playable. Play that tournament over, and over, and over, and over, and over, etc... I went from 14 faults on my first time trying it, to getting 1-2 faults every time without a problem after about a half day of just playing Scenic Route repeatedly. It took another half day to day to get the no fault run and cheevo. Time to just relax and play user uploaded ones now :)
---
TIP: Saving survivors will get you lots of PP!
#4merschdawgPosted 5/7/2012 7:09:14 AM
400/400 here as well. The two hardest for me were Burnt to a Crisp and Flawless Victory. The only hard track on Flawless Victory for me was was Around the Ranch...there were a couple random spots that were really easy to fault on. It also doesn't help that it's the second to last level in the list.
---
Gamertag/SteamID: merschdawg06
#5sox18_JonnyDPosted 5/7/2012 12:51:48 PM
Now I'm In the 400 club woop woop
---
Practice makes perfect....BUT no one is perfect so what is the point of practicing?
#6PDXRoverMechPosted 5/7/2012 3:18:50 PM
havent even tried to get an cheevos yet. been working on getting gold on every track. the only one i have left is inferno 3
#7hogofddyn_Posted 5/10/2012 2:17:24 AM
Aye, got 400/400 yesterday, finally.
Haven't had much time to play, Flawless Victory was my last achievement - messed up on the last rock before the finish of The Ascent once. Rather frustrating.

If anyone wants to get the custom finish achievement online (or play a few games on custom tracks) my gamertag's life4096 and i'm on after 17:00gmt most days.
#8SoulsR3v3ngePosted 5/11/2012 2:40:11 AM
I cannot do unyielding II lol, ive tried over and over again....just cant seem to get past the first big ramp....finished all the other chievs tho...
#9Super_TomPosted 5/11/2012 9:27:14 AM
Flawless Victory is a piece of cake compared to the Ultimate Endurance achievement from HD...

You kids have it so easy nowadays, har har.
---
()
#10SheepinatorPosted 5/11/2012 9:51:54 AM
SoulsR3v3nge posted...
I cannot do unyielding II lol, ive tried over and over again....just cant seem to get past the first big ramp....finished all the other chievs tho...

I hope you know you can press brake in mid air to adjust the bike forwards?