Don't you hate it when you get a best time in Tournament or MP?

#1SzurkuletPosted 5/6/2012 3:55:29 PM
My first Gigatrack platinum time was from multiplayer, and yesterday I 1 faulted Inferno III in a tournament. Of course I also faulted nearly 30 times on an easy part in The Wreck though :-/
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#2mistamavePosted 5/6/2012 5:26:19 PM
I beat Inferno 3 online before I did it in multiplayer, and have done Fishy Business in 2 faults in a online HC MP match,. Compared to 7 faults best in single player.
I'm starting to think online is slightly easier, but I can't put my finger on how. Maybe it's the visual competition rather than just a dot, maybe the physics have been touched for MP

---
I am fully aware that the bird is indeed, the word
#3hogofddyn_Posted 5/9/2012 2:42:24 AM
The game seems minutely slower in MP. Not sure if it actually is or not.
#4Szurkulet(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 2:01:22 PM
hogofddyn_ posted...
The game seems minutely slower in MP. Not sure if it actually is or not.

I wouldn't think so. The only time it seemed any differently was during Supercross, but even then I'm sure it's the same. Curious if I'm wrong, though.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#5hogofddyn_Posted 5/10/2012 3:07:26 AM
I would've thought it'd be the same online or off too, and across modes.
It could just be that I'm more 'hyped' when online so it seems slower. Be interesting to get official word from Redlynx.