Wanna check out my tracks?

#1Super_TomPosted 5/7/2012 3:22:19 AM(edited)
I'm still getting used to this crazy new editor. It's waaay more advanced than THD's. But I'm getting there.

Soremill - Medium, trials. Fairly fast, few physics obstacles.
Mountain Pass - Hard, trials. Slow / fast sections, quite a few physics obstacles. About a minute long. Can you spot the floating checkpoint? Can't believe I f***ing left it there.

Search for TotallyTom85 as the creator. Remember, the search term is case sensitive.

Anyway, let me know what you think. Cheers fellas.
---
()
#2SzurkuletPosted 5/7/2012 3:57:42 AM
I'll definitely check them out after work. I added you today after a multiplayer game against you earlier. I remember loving your HD tracks and the pressure really got the best of me on Inferno, haha.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#3LovecraftUKPosted 5/7/2012 4:27:45 AM
Nice tracks! Enjoyed them.
---
Trials Evo Track maker. GT LovecraftUK. New Track, Timey Wimey Rocks. A nice surprise at the end for you geeks.
#4HellSpiritPosted 5/7/2012 4:27:52 AM
Trying out Mountain pass

-Pros

Good checkpoint placement.
Good use of physics.
Great overall track flow.
Excellent use of background items. Scenery fits very well.

-Cons

Moving physics ramps / platforms are disconnected. They need some kind of pivots and pistons.
The boxes and pallet as you enter the moving ramp section are not lined up on the driving line correctly. They need a tiny adjustment.
Its not what I would class a hard track. Medium at most.
Floating checkpoint is floating. ;]

Overall its a great track, none of the cons really take away from a great track. I really enjoyed it and will be carrying on trying to get a clean time :D
#5mistamavePosted 5/7/2012 11:33:54 AM
Excellent tracks, enjoyed them both. Mountain Pass is a great track, some of it looks difficult, but it's got a nice flow if you hit the ramps right.

---
I am fully aware that the bird is indeed, the word
#6RBF11586Posted 5/7/2012 1:47:43 PM
I only have one track I made, Its kind of short but I would appreciate some feed back.

Just search for my GT Mistahnuff the track is called "Dat Street"
---
gamertag - mistahnuff
#7Morpheus 100Posted 5/7/2012 2:48:11 PM
I enjoyed them. Soremill was probably my favourite of the two :)
---
Xbox Live: II Steebs II || PSN ID: SGTV-Steebs
http://www.youtube.com/Steebeh
#8mistamavePosted 5/7/2012 2:48:41 PM
^ Gamertag is MistahNuff. The search is case sensitive on Evo.

I played all 4 of your tracks, and noticed I was playing backwards through the building of the level so I got a nice time on one of them. I managed to record a time of 1 fault in -00:15.211 (yeah, minus 15 seconds) on, I think it was 'wut'

Good, challenging stuff.If you watch my replays in the order you shared them I get progressively worse.

If we're gonna hijack somebodies topic, can I ask people to try my latest one, please?. GT is alfamave and the track is More Buildings. I was up till about 5 this morning messing with the editor, having told myself at 2am: 'ok, do this then bedtime'
I've spent about 16 hours on this track in total. I got bored in the end and shared to move on to another.

---
I am fully aware that the bird is indeed, the word
#9RBF11586Posted 5/7/2012 4:57:38 PM
mistamave posted...
^ Gamertag is MistahNuff. The search is case sensitive on Evo.

I played all 4 of your tracks, and noticed I was playing backwards through the building of the level so I got a nice time on one of them. I managed to record a time of 1 fault in -00:15.211 (yeah, minus 15 seconds) on, I think it was 'wut'

Good, challenging stuff.If you watch my replays in the order you shared them I get progressively worse.

If we're gonna hijack somebodies topic, can I ask people to try my latest one, please?. GT is alfamave and the track is More Buildings. I was up till about 5 this morning messing with the editor, having told myself at 2am: 'ok, do this then bedtime'
I've spent about 16 hours on this track in total. I got bored in the end and shared to move on to another.

But...I only have one track lol
---
gamertag - mistahnuff
#10RBF11586Posted 5/7/2012 5:04:42 PM
Ahhh, If its case sensitive it's MistahNuff
---
gamertag - mistahnuff