Is there any way to delete your game save and start over?

#1DMan304Posted 6/10/2012 4:17:28 PM
It's a long story, but I need to restart everything and delete my scores and everything on my profile and start over, but I don't see any way to do it.
---
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p368/DMan30464/gir.gif
#2dannyaqPosted 6/10/2012 6:06:32 PM
won't reset the achievements and probably not the leaderboard score if you played while online, but just go into the memory management and delete it and i'd imagine it would work.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#3GordatonPosted 6/10/2012 8:32:10 PM
dannyaq posted...
won't reset the achievements and probably not the leaderboard score if you played while online, but just go into the memory management and delete it and i'd imagine it would work.

To remove achievements, go to your achievements menu and I think press Y to "delete game history" I think it says.
---
Feel the power of TOASTY!
#4psycho42069Posted 6/10/2012 9:26:19 PM
Gordaton posted...
dannyaq posted...

To remove achievements, go to your achievements menu and I think press Y to "delete game history" I think it says.

Doesn't this only work for games that you have 0 gamerscore on?
---
GT: psycho42069
Disclaimer: Everything posted by this account is pure fiction, and the ramblings of a maniac. NORF!!!
#5GordatonPosted 6/10/2012 11:07:57 PM
psycho42069 posted...
Gordaton posted...
dannyaq posted...

Doesn't this only work for games that you have 0 gamerscore on?

Oh yeah, I think you're right.
---
Feel the power of TOASTY!
#6SheepinatorPosted 6/12/2012 11:14:28 AM
If you played while online, I imagine it remembers all of that stuff. If you delete your local save it may simply delete your progress in the career and tournaments. If you're lucky, starting a new game will wipe leaderboards but I doubt it. Copy your local save to USB for backup and try it.

What happened, a so-called friend thought it would be funny to post better times on your tag?
#7DMan304(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 8:28:35 PM
My cousin started a game on my main Live profile on my Xbox so I started one on my second profile. But now he got the game for himself and started his own on his Xbox ,so I was trying to delete the progress he made on mine and start over so I don't have to switch profiles everytime I want to play.

Also we can't play online together because my other profiIe I started my game on doesn't have Gold.

I looked in the memory on the Xbox and it only has the tracks I downloaded. No save game or anything.
---
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p368/DMan30464/gir.gif
#8SheepinatorPosted 6/12/2012 11:46:04 PM
DMan304 posted...
I looked in the memory on the Xbox and it only has the tracks I downloaded. No save game or anything.

That means it's in your profile, so you can't do anything about this.
#9SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 6/15/2012 11:47:11 AM
I'm confused as to what exactly happened, do you mean he did done tracks so ther
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png