Hope this time you can play as the enemies.

#1prinnyXdoodPosted 6/22/2011 10:45:42 PM
Just like in Shinobido: Takumi and/or Shinobido PSP.

NOT like in Shinobido: Imashime, playing as Goh with different skin.

So yeah, I can do Mosu ninja's stretching exercise taunt then. :)
---
\ NIPPON ICHI \ \/ / SQUARE ENIX /
.\ __________ / /\ \ ___________ /.
#22ndAtomiskPosted 6/23/2011 10:17:39 AM
I used to like playing as Usuba in the PSP version. She had that knockout breath attack and could make copies of herself.
---
Shinobido 2 announced for PSV
Official Nine (Lance dude) of the FF Type-0 Board
#3lois7matPosted 6/23/2011 9:23:55 PM
Usuba is awesome, I hope she is playable in this game.. In PSP, she can only create 3 clones..
#4crazy_psymonPosted 6/26/2011 2:55:24 PM
imagine if shinobido 2 will be like infamous i mean take sides be the good or bad explore the city yea i know i am going this to way of the samurai but shinobido could be something better i mean for me shinobido is better than tenchu ,in a ninja game from my thoughts you must explore and doing stuff.
#52ndAtomiskPosted 6/26/2011 4:01:14 PM
Shinobido is already kind of like that. It's not "open world" but you definitely feel like you're in Utakata. You also choose sides. While not a black and white "good or evil" like InFamous, some lords are definitely more ruthless than others. I mean Sadame had missions where you would hunt down village girls while Ichijo had misions for you to take out serial killers.
---
Shinobido 2 announced for PSV
Official Nine (Lance dude) of the FF Type-0 Board
#6A7thStevePosted 6/28/2011 2:08:16 PM
Kamiwaza and Way of the Samurai have 'open worlds', but I think mission-based suits ninjas better. Ninjas don't go running around looking for jobs, they get them in messages shot with arrows, hahaha.
#7ZephranthesPosted 7/4/2011 2:45:38 PM
If they include this feature, I hope they give EVERYONE a stealth kill of some sort.

Also I liked the disguise feature of Shinobido 1, it let me run around as a pretty ninja princess.
#8Mega_SkrullPosted 7/6/2011 5:33:50 AM
I agree and support this topic.
Also, talking about open world, I would like to at least see someone try, a well made ninja sandbox could have huuuge potential. Luckily shinobido is already quite open and I love it
---
ATTN mods: You can keep annoying users or use this "common sense" you talk about and actually improve this joke of a site you make