trailer is out.

#11tremain07Posted 8/29/2011 9:13:50 PM

tremain07 posted...
remember Dissidia 012? featuring a extended story on the first ones game?

yeah like that

Never played that FF game so you'll have to explain.

it will be feature calamity triggers story mode with Continuum Shift style like how ragna didn't have beile edge in that game or how jin didnt have winters repost they will in this. i kinda of hope they redo the story mode of that game where you dont have to lose to certain characters or perform distortions or astrals on certain characters anymore that ticked me off so much

but the main meat of this game will be seeing Makoto's, Valkenhyne's , Platinum the Trinity's and Relius Clover's story lines i wonder if they will give them Help me professor kononoe sections, bad endings and gag endings as well
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/wiptuu.jpg
#12xkingbradley04xPosted 8/30/2011 12:01:56 AM(edited)
Makoto: Good, Bad and Gag Ending (her new chibi model appears in Blazblue Bururaji and Bururaji W Radio).

Valkenhayn : Good, Bad and Gag Ending.

Platinum: Good, Bad and Gag Ending (her chibi model appears in Bururaji Christmas Special and Bururaji W).

Relius: So far Good and Bad Ending.

Extra: Also Mu-12 and Nu-13 chibi models appears in Bururaji W poll contest.
#13sonicboomsPosted 8/30/2011 9:46:29 AM
tremain07 posted...
tremain07 posted...
remember Dissidia 012? featuring a extended story on the first ones game?

yeah like that

Never played that FF game so you'll have to explain.
it will be feature calamity triggers story mode with Continuum Shift style like how ragna didn't have beile edge in that game or how jin didnt have winters repost they will in this. i kinda of hope they redo the story mode of that game where you dont have to lose to certain characters or perform distortions or astrals on certain characters anymore that ticked me off so much

but the main meat of this game will be seeing Makoto's, Valkenhyne's , Platinum the Trinity's and Relius Clover's story lines i wonder if they will give them Help me professor kononoe sections, bad endings and gag endings as well

I had hoped they would do this,the reason why I had to ask again cause I wanted to make sure they was really adding the old game story to this one,if thats the case it will be one of the main reasons for me buying this
#14batman3k5Posted 8/30/2011 3:05:58 PM
Wait at the end of the video it says on sale 2011 winter
---
Hi
#15Vyrhn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2011 8:59:21 AM
^ winter 2011 for Japan, vita comes in early 2012 outside of Japan
---
playing SRW Z2 Hakai-Hen, Ys Seven, Sora no Kiseki FC