Capcom vs SNK 3 is what kof really needs to stay relevant. Or

#1Zelda_wood_elfPosted 3/15/2012 2:07:30 PM
Guilty gear vs SNK.
Kof xiii is a alright game but fighting games need loads of ppl to make them continue to be fun to play..

Heck to this day I still consider capcom vs snk 2 the best vs fighter ever.

Why not test the waters by putting capcom vs snk 2 online?????
#2KOFXIIIPosted 3/15/2012 2:58:00 PM
i'd love a CvS2 online edition. and i know it's your opinion, but i don't consider KOFXIII and okay game. i think it's one of the top fighters this gen.
#3MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 3/15/2012 2:59:10 PM
KOFXIII posted...
i'd love a CvS2 online edition. and i know it's your opinion, but i don't consider KOFXIII and okay game. i think it's one of the top fighters this gen.

This.
#4NassaDanePosted 3/15/2012 8:08:44 PM
No! Only because Capcom would ruin it with downgrading the quality with horrible looking 3D characters. Now I can see SNK vs Capcom 2 being a lot better but a whooole lot of work adding Capcom characters in the detailed sprites of KOFXIII style.

I mean I do agree CvS2 is one of the best fighters out there but I still stand by my point. If Capcom decided to do the game in the fashion just like CvS2 just with better visuals it could work but ruining it would be bad.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#5OrangemangerinePosted 3/15/2012 8:20:06 PM
SvC Chaos 2
#6RegalX7Posted 3/16/2012 3:27:21 AM
CvS3 would be a dream (especially the thought of having NESTS and Ash saga characters in it - or maybe some more Last Blade characters), but at the same time... SFxT's controversy has shied me away from the idea a bit.
Anyway, I've read interviews from both sides in recent months that they'd be interested in making a new crossover. Ono said something about how they need to reestablish connections, though.
---
SoloAce00: "I'm getting sick of hearing you bash us for saying M ratings make the game good."
#7DepoinvilPosted 3/16/2012 7:52:05 AM
I'd welcome the idea of Capcom vs SNK 3 if we weren't in this casual era where it's all about dumbing everything down so even scrubs can compete. I'm pretty sure that if CvS 3 were to come out in this era, it would be a shallow piece of **** much like Capcom's recent fighting games.

On top of that, Capcom vs SNK??? Now that Capcom knows its fans are suckers, imagine all the dlc characters they would put for that game.
---
Homefront is one of the most, if not THE most underrated game of this generation.
#8Beastofprey0079Posted 3/16/2012 9:39:26 AM
We need K' in this kind of game, i would like to see who's K's Capcom counterpart.
#9Zokuto_NanayaPosted 3/16/2012 12:37:08 PM

I'd welcome the idea of Capcom vs SNK 3 if we weren't in this casual era where it's all about dumbing everything down so even scrubs can compete. I'm pretty sure that if CvS 3 were to come out in this era, it would be a shallow piece of **** much like Capcom's recent fighting games..

Somebody's bitter. _ It's that kind of attitude that's part of the reason the fighting game community is divided as it is right now.
---
Normal people bore me...
#10DepoinvilPosted 3/16/2012 4:58:49 PM(edited)
Somebody's bitter. _ It's that kind of attitude that's part of the reason the fighting game community is divided as it is right now.

*shrugs* I don't give a ****. I just don't want CvS 3 to suck were it to ever come out.
---
Homefront is one of the most, if not THE most underrated game of this generation.