This game is dead

#1Cinn_kentsu89Posted 3/25/2012 6:43:30 PM
Sad to say it but after hopping back online there is nobody playing. After 35 minutes I got one match and it was in ranked to a laggy 3 bar.

I love this game and it's sad to see this. Sad day indeed. 360 player here btw.
---
KoF13: Joe, Andy, Robert, Terry. SFxT: Kazuya, Ryu, Hwaorang. DoA4: Hayate, Jann Lee, Bayman
#2NassaDanePosted 3/25/2012 6:50:34 PM
Man, how do you people play the older Kofs without their "precious" online? Real sadness is when online is treated as something important.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#3Cinn_kentsu89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2012 6:58:09 PM
I like the offline content but playing real people is enjoyable too. Since none of my real life friends like fighting games and the one that does is really bad neither of us have fun when we play each other.

Tekken 6 did offline perfectly IMO.
---
KoF13: Joe, Andy, Robert, Terry. SFxT: Kazuya, Ryu, Hwaorang. DoA4: Hayate, Jann Lee, Bayman
#4chiefofsb78Posted 3/25/2012 7:35:03 PM
online is very important nowadays its only so much u can do offline and that gets boring very quick and its hard trying to get someone to play with u and if u do its no fun because they dont know how to play the game that only resorts to online and this game sucks online not everybody live by an arcade or sum kind of game scene
#5Cinn_kentsu89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2012 7:43:43 PM
What's worse is sfxt netcode sucks just as bad. So now I am debating on trading these two in and buying older fighting games all over again.

Ssf4, tekken 6, and doa4. I want virtua fighter but those graphics are really ugly.
---
#6NassaDanePosted 3/25/2012 8:28:54 PM(edited)
You could just buy a Dreamcast since that is Chalk full of Fighters. The games might be hard to find now (both ways) but it's still the best Fighter system.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#7madsnakehhhPosted 3/25/2012 8:29:40 PM

Sad indeed, i've been trying to play a few online matches and the online comunity is nowhere to be seen :?

#8MisterSpliffPosted 3/25/2012 9:19:50 PM
i agree with chiefofrunonsentence.
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x
#9THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 3/25/2012 9:48:36 PM
I haven't really played online much since I bought this. And when I do it's usually against this one friend I got.

She tries her best though....I almost made her quit with Ralf's normal Vulcan punch.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#10Monster_in_AboxPosted 3/25/2012 10:53:40 PM
As someone who basically only gets to play with other people online, I found this game's netcode completely unbearable. No other fighter I've played this-gen has been as bad; though I didn't play any of the 360 Neo-Geo ports, which I heard were mostly bad.

I don't get all the hate on SFxT's netcode. The sound glitches are obnoxious, but it plays alright.
---
we always ended up somewhere between "Wouldn't Adon be a nice addition?" and "Aren't there better choices than Adon?"