I love KOF 13 and all but 5$ DLC? kinda steap

#1yahya_no_1Posted 1/7/2013 11:21:10 PM
Finally got the game after a LONG wait

But 15$ for swap characters, sorry no matter how bad SNK has done and how they need help and all, but can't do it, 30$ game + 15 is not right

I didn't buy the Capcom ripp off and I can't buy this, maybe if it gets a discount
---
PSN:yahyano1
#2DepoinvilPosted 1/8/2013 2:42:40 PM
LOL @ thinking EX Kyo and 98 Iori are mere swaps.
---
Homefront is one of the most, if not THE most underrated game of this generation.
#3yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:47:26 PM(edited)
Do you they share the same spirits? ty
---
#4Persona57VerPosted 1/8/2013 10:07:42 PM
Different outfit, different moveset, plus people love to complain about Iori not having his flames. I think it's worth the 15bucks for 3 character that play different, with 3 stages and 3 awesome theme music
---
Now Playing: P4A, VF5 FS, KoF XII
PSN: Izanagidonutz
#5FameDouglasPosted 1/8/2013 11:01:45 PM
I can't believe that people feel "ripped-off" about the DLC prices in this game when the game itself was released at $49.99 instead of the usual $59.99...

ijs
---
http://www.facebook.com/groups/LOFcrew/
FGC Forum Troll Slayer since 2008!
#6NassaDanePosted 1/9/2013 1:29:33 PM
I guess it's a personal thing. I bought the game first day full price and didn't regret it in the slightest (500+ hours for 50 bucks? Sounds good to me). Then I felt fine with popping a quick 5 bucks for a character since I loved the game so much. I've never bought DLC before and don't like digital sales of anything but since it was fricken Kof I was perfectly fine.

Yeah, you get a

-new character
-new level
-new trails
-new unlockable image

They share the same sprite, sure but so does Ralf/Clark and Vice/Mature and we know how differently those "clones" play. Likewise with the DLC characters.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#7yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:29:44 PM
You kids don't value the meaning of money do you? people like me work hard for their buck.

instead of a 5$ wasted on 5 % to a game I can get lots of other stuff with that, including a whole game, They don't even have a value pack at all, completely unprofessional, MK9 had them for 5$ each which was still BS, but we still got a value champion pack which made them 3.75 each character , which is only of 1.15 of what DLC characters should be.

Only time I would buy them if they go on sale with PSN+ or something, but not paying 15$ over my 50$

and in regard to the game being only 50$ at lunch date, the game has been out for a year, hell even more and it's still 50$, so full game is 65+tax, yah go convince yourself you have not been roped, but you been, its only a matter if you mind getting roped or not.
---
#8MisterSpliffPosted 1/10/2013 3:58:47 AM
why are joe and hwa the same character? nobody wants this garbage.
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x
#9chiefofsb78Posted 1/10/2013 8:30:15 AM
MisterSpliff posted...
why are joe and hwa the same character? nobody wants this garbage.

This game does have alot of head swaps they got lazy on the roster it coulda been alot better
#10NassaDanePosted 1/10/2013 9:48:00 AM
--"yah go convince yourself you have not been roped, but you been, its only a matter if you mind getting roped or not."--

After 500+ hours I'm pretty sure I got my money's worth out of the game and any amount of being roped is pretty much out of the question.

--"You kids don't value the meaning of money do you? people like me work hard for their buck."--

Nice over generalization to try and mute other peoples points outside of your own.

--"why are joe and hwa the same character? nobody wants this garbage."--

From the sounds of it you haven't played the game however I know that isn't true so don't try and play dumb like that. Joe and Hwa play very differently. You can not do the same stuff you do with Joe to win with Hwa.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"