How do you unlock the 2nd and 3rd door of Vaatis stage?

#1siccest559Posted 10/1/2011 7:52:15 PM
I beat the first door of vaatis stage multiple times on both single and multiplayer, i let it save every time, and still it only shows the 1st door open, and when i try to play it, it opens the 1st door and makes me play that again. Can anyone help me with this please?
---
Check out my techno remix to the Harapa Ruins theme from Golden Sun Dark Dawn :) You can hear it at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnrtWdI0qwA
#2varo205Posted 10/1/2011 8:00:32 PM
You need to get the Gold Keys and Hero Keys in the 3 areas. To get the Gold Keys, get 3000 rupees in each area and the fairies will give them to you. At this point, you'll unlock the Golden door in Vaati's Palace

After clearing it, you'll need to get the Hero Keys. To get the Hero Keys, "simply" get 5000 rupees in each area, and the final, giant door of Vaati's Palace will open.
---
I failed hard while trying to write something witty here, so this is what you guys get.
#3siccest559(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2011 8:07:58 PM
So to open the 2nd door, i get 3000 rupees in each of the first 3 stages?(Sea of Trees, That fire stage and water stage, i forgot the names lol). Then to open the 3rd door, i gotta get 5000 rupees in each Heros Trail stage?
---
Check out my techno remix to the Harapa Ruins theme from Golden Sun Dark Dawn :) You can hear it at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnrtWdI0qwA
#4varo205Posted 10/1/2011 8:37:30 PM
Your final rupee count has to be 3000+ in each stage (you could say you need 9000 in total). For example, you can get 800 rupees in the first floor, 1500 in the second, and 700+ with the stage's boss.

Also, don't try and get 5000 before getting the Gold Keys. You need to get the Gold Keys first, beat Vaati in the unlocked door, and THEN go for the Hero keys (otherwise, you'll get the Gold Keys even if you got 5000+ rupees)
---
I failed hard while trying to write something witty here, so this is what you guys get.
#5G-Force88Posted 10/1/2011 9:05:08 PM
All of the keys are collected from the Sea of Trees, Talus Cave, and Death Mountain.

Since you've beaten the Silver Key quest, you can get the Gold Keys by beating those areas again with 3000 rupees. The Gold Keys will then unlock the second Vaati's Palace door.

Once you beat that, you can get the Hero's Keys by beating those areas again with 5000 rupees. That will unlock the final Vaati's Palace door.

The Realm of Memories and Hero's Trial are only there for unlocking the Sword Beam and Hurricane Spin. They don't have any rupee requirements, and they never give keys.
---
Just imagine that you see some really funny quote here.