The last boss *LM1 SPOILERS*

#1CharocksPosted 6/21/2011 12:05:51 PM
The last boss of LM1 (Bowser costume and King Boo) was easily the cheapest boss I've ever fought. Him and the giant Boo on the roof are probably the two worst bosses in Mario history.

Anyone agree and would love to not see them again?
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
PKMN White FC: 0303 9070 1396
#2Boo DestroyerPosted 6/21/2011 4:10:35 PM(edited)
Meh, we may see King Boo again, but as long as he has better tricks up his sleeve, unlike the bumbling idiot that he was in the first game.

And that he was too stupid to even decide on what his plans are made of. "durhurr what buttons r I pressing here to make teh mecha bowser do this and that??"
#3-xHawkx-Posted 6/21/2011 4:20:45 PM
Charocks posted...
The last boss of LM1 (Bowser costume and King Boo) was easily the cheapest boss I've ever fought. Him and the giant Boo on the roof are probably the two worst bosses in Mario history.

Anyone agree and would love to not see them again?

that boo on the roof was the friggin worst
---
3DS Friend Code: Hawk 4725 - 8025 - 8476 : Currently playing: DOA: Dimensions and SSF4 3DS , if you add me, PM me
#4BlazbluPosted 6/21/2011 4:31:03 PM
Honestly the best boss i fought in LM1 was the first one , the giant baby ghost.

Oh man such good memories.... throwing balls at him
---
PSN: Kakashi568
Steam ID: Kuma87
#5TectonicImprovPosted 6/21/2011 5:59:01 PM
I remember being pretty scared by the boss.
---
"Their dead, Dave. Their all dead."
#6Boo DestroyerPosted 6/21/2011 7:07:17 PM(edited)
Boo Destroyer posted...
Meh, we may see King Boo again, but as long as he has better tricks up his sleeve, unlike the bumbling idiot that he was in the first game.

And that he was too stupid to even decide on what his plans are made of. "durhurr what buttons r I pressing here to make teh mecha bowser do this and that??"

"Is it a mecha or is it some animated statue or something? WHY CAN'T I EVEN DECIDE ON THIS? WHY AM I TOO STUPID TO EVEN TELL WHAT IT IS? Oh right, because I am."

"I'm piloting a giant mecha in my private sector*.....But I'm too f-ing stupid to even realize it!! WHYYYYY??"

Shows how much of a complete moron he is. I hope he isn't this time.

*No, that's not what you think.
#7PT_PiranhaPosted 6/22/2011 10:53:40 AM
Sheesh, I didn't think that fight had such venomous hatred among the fanbase. I mean, I didn't think it was great, but only because it felt like the same strategy as Chauncey and Bogmire. Wow, it's like that fight knifed you all in the arm or something.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - CS Lewis
#8Boo DestroyerPosted 6/22/2011 12:16:33 PM
Agreed. Boolossus was the only one who let you attack right away.

The others make you have to stupidly avoid and wait until your chance comes. I hate boss fights like that, but they'll keep coming.
#9YeloPgsAdictPosted 6/26/2011 12:59:51 AM
I didn't have a problem with it, but it paled in comparison to the epic battles I've had with Boolossus. Not only did they go for a good 20 minutes, even on subsequent playthroughs, trying to get the last few, the silence when you get the last one, the epic storm in the background, the lightning strike, the blackout, the intro to the fight, the fact that you're in the most vast area of the mansion, everything.

What did the final fight have? A tiny space with a stupid mecha that only took 10 miuntes, even on the first run-through.
---
GoldenEye! Name: SammoSammy Code: 419620154911
Be sure to tell me if you've added me so I can add you back. I play GG, BB and Conflict most.