The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

New Scans, King Boo

• Topic Archived

User Info: SuperZambezi

SuperZambezi
4 years ago#1
http://mariopartylegacy.com/2013/01/king-boo-returns-in-new-scans-for-luigis-mansion-dark-moon/
For all things Mario: www.mariopartylegacy.com
Mario Party Legacy Forum : www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 years ago#2
This is awesome. I love King Boo and I am very happy to see his old design back.

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
4 years ago#3
Awww i felt that King Boo was suck a damn weak and dissapointing boss in the first game, we have to beat this stupid arse last a second time? I hope not.
obvious sticky (;

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#4
Awww i felt that King Boo was suck a damn weak and dissapointing boss in the first game, we have to beat this stupid arse last a second time? I hope not.

Your poor english made me cringe. It's been obvious the whole time King Boo would return. Especially with the Boo's returning.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: Dangerless

Dangerless
4 years ago#5
Mariofan15 posted...

Your poor english made me cringe. It's been obvious the whole time King Boo would return. Especially with the Boo's returning.

Agreed, plus this time who knows, King Boo could pose as a much more serious threat this time.
Although the sky is blue, it's always black.

User Info: Elestriel

Elestriel
4 years ago#6
King Boo looks awesome on that!
"Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable" - Cesar A. Cruz
http://i.imgur.com/MMuld.jpg -- http://i.imgur.com/Lz8CK.gif

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
4 years ago#7
Dangerless posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Agreed, plus this time who knows, King Boo could pose as a much more serious threat this time.

I hope, he was a joke in the first game
obvious sticky (;

User Info: Boo Destroyer

Boo Destroyer
4 years ago#8
How stupid that he's still the size of a normal Boo.

His battle this time should be more interesting, instead of using that pointless, unexplained Mecha Bowser.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#9
How stupid that he's still the size of a normal Boo.

His battle this time should be more interesting, instead of using that pointless, unexplained Mecha Bowser.

How was it unexplained? It was implied Bowser was killed and King Boo was using his body as a medium.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: Boo Destroyer

Boo Destroyer
4 years ago#10
Red herring.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived