Who else thought Haunted Towers was kind of creepy...

#1Watt64Posted 3/26/2013 5:57:39 PM
I'm at the the third mansion (Old Clockworks), and so far I think Haunted Towers was the most spooky. Anybody agree?

Reasons why its kind of creepy:

-The whole place is overrun by plants, and some of the plants are dangerous, like the flytraps and the red/orange plants that hang from the ceiling.

-The rumpus room is just plain creepy, with that doll that follows you around the room like mr. I from Super Mario 64.

-When you leave the rumpus room and enter that area with the boo, there are three portraits on the wall. Remind you of anybody? Maybe the Three Sisters when they were alive?
---
"Hi, mister! I'm Watt. Can I, um, get out of here?"
#2HoTTeD32Posted 3/26/2013 6:04:21 PM
The Rumpus Room was the spookiest part of the game. Clearly the Japanese love their scary-ass little girls/dolls. I'm glad to say, though, that nothing was too scary for me to continue. I know a man getting scared of a Nintendo game is pretty lousy but 11 years ago I was scared to look for Uncle Grimmly in the first game.
---
I like: Nintendo, Capcom, Square Enix, Namco Bandai; RTFP! DON'T SAY EIGHT, TWOFLOWER!
Semantic nonsense! -Arvis, Final Fantasy VI Advance
#3redxorangePosted 3/26/2013 6:05:45 PM
The rumpus room really reminded me of luigis mansion 1 I kinda wish more rooms were like that.
---
You better watch who your calling a child Lois. Cause if I'm a child then your a pedofile and I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and be lectured by a pervert.
#4Genericgamer667Posted 3/26/2013 7:10:18 PM
those portraits were of the three sisters
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising