I walked into the study in A-4 and now I'm stuck!? Little help here?

#1moloyPosted 3/28/2013 7:19:57 PM
Soo...I went into the study via the bed. And now I can't seem to get out. There aren't even any exits marked on the map. This especially sucks cause I'm at about 1200 G found so far and quite a few of the gems found too. HHHHEEEELLLPPPP!
---
'I wore sneakers, for sneaking'
#2NM4Posted 3/28/2013 7:21:01 PM
pull rug
step on button
enter fireplace
---
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17214034/CoW-bakedziti.gif
They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants."-GRRM on Republicans
#3SpikayaPosted 3/28/2013 7:22:13 PM
Um, usually rooms that seem to be impossible to get in or out of have a secret involving the fireplace iirc.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#4moloy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:27:59 PM
Thanks! I've never had a game make me feel so stupid...so of these puzzles definitely aren't intuitive for me.
---
'I wore sneakers, for sneaking'
#5iloveheavyrainPosted 3/28/2013 7:46:40 PM
You will NEVER get stuck where you must force out of the game. There is ALWAYS a way out. ALWAYS.
---
Luigi's Mansion 2 is GOTY 2013
#6iloveheavyrainPosted 3/28/2013 7:47:25 PM
Finding what to do or where to go next is part of the brillance of the game. Even better when you don't ask for clues!
---
Luigi's Mansion 2 is GOTY 2013
#7SigmaHacielPosted 3/28/2013 7:48:56 PM
moloy posted...
Thanks! I've never had a game make me feel so stupid...so of these puzzles definitely aren't intuitive for me.

Don't feel so bad. I JUST got caught up there, and didn't remember the fireplace for a second.

The issue is, it was sort of scene-evented the first time. So you don't expect it to be viable after that.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.