3-starring Chilly Ride is gonna be really really annoying.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  3. 3-starring Chilly Ride is gonna be really really annoying.
2 years ago#1
Going back and getting 100% right now, as I finished the story mode a couple days ago. Wasn't quite feeling Clockworks right now so I decided to get one of the few boss fights I didn't 3-star originally out of the way.

I already had some..history with Chilly Ride. My first time through I went from loving the concept to hating the execution. This time around was much smoother, almost enjoyable, I felt for sure I had the gold.

Final stats were just shy of 5 minutes. No damage received. 60 gold.

And I still only managed a silver. Didn't even improve my last rank despite doing better in all areas.

WTF.
---
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider Den-O
2 years ago#2
i just star ranked it, need around 4 minutes
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
2 years ago#3
"Final stats were just shy of 5 minutes. No damage received. 60 gold."

Guessing you missed quite a bit of gold.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!
2 years ago#4
^ 60 is the max gold of the level.

I ***'d first time I got it successful with I think 3:24, restarting whenever I screwed up getting bombs in his mouth. You gotta be fairly quick
---
I...don't know what to say here. :|
YT - http://www.youtube.com/user/WayoshiM
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  3. 3-starring Chilly Ride is gonna be really really annoying.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived