C/D: This "tech demo" will become an actual game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. U
  3. C/D: This "tech demo" will become an actual game.
4 years ago#1
C. There's too much work put into this and Zelda Wii U for them just to be tech demos
Swagodile's alt.
4 years ago#2
4 years ago#3
confirm. I mean, why would they even bother to show it at E3 if it's not going to be announced as a game?That would be like announcing SSB4, then not going through with it. Also, I saw the word "demo", which by my standards, means if there is a demo, there is/will be a full game of it.
If it's on like donkey kong means to compete at a high level,then what does it's on like funky kong mean. you don't want to know
MKW FC 3996-3394-6374
4 years ago#4
C... but I think its appearance will be altered quite a bit before it's actually released.
DRUSILLA: "I'm naming all the stars..."
SPIKE: "You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also - it's day."
4 years ago#5
Because they made a cool looking Zelda tech demo for Gamecube too and we ended up with windwaker...
Considering the main hero, kirby,eats people alive, dedede isn't that bad. -caoslayer
4 years ago#6
windwaker looks better than that old tech demo evy1 complains about
Fc : 0387-8501-4764
4 years ago#7
Confirmed. edit:though i don't think nsmb mii will be the final name.
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:26 http://www.youtube.com/user/TCD252009?feature=mhee
4 years ago#8
I actually really like the name, and the concept....

But at the same time, I kind of don't want it to be real. I don't hate Mii's, but they're going to be tainting the Mario universe with their inclusion in a main series game. Spin offs are okay, but they should stay away from the main series.
4 years ago#9
the 'tech demo' is them showing off how far they've come with the build of the game engine. Of course there is a game coming; it's just that they might upgrade the game engine (and almost definately improve the level design)
0003-2752-4954 Pokemon White FC
4 years ago#10
They'll probably incorporate Miis if they make a 2D Mario game for Wii U, but I hope they make some major changes to differentiate it from the first two NSMB games. And hopefully they won't call it "New Super Mario Bros."
What's with these guys? It's like one of my Japanese animes.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. U
  3. C/D: This "tech demo" will become an actual game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived