C/D: This "tech demo" will become an actual game.

#11strongo9Posted 6/13/2011 12:28:18 AM
C.

As TC said, this and the Zelda tech demos seem to have a lot of work to put into them. They'll probably evolve into full titles.
---
"This game caused me to have an asthma attack for the first time in 8 months." - cyanyoshi
#12Mr StickPosted 6/13/2011 1:22:11 AM
Zelda is NOT going to, because you're all conveniently forgetting that it wasn't a game.

It was a real-time cutscene. And for that matter, it was based directly off of Twilight Princess, but with HD graphics and taking liberties on the placement of the boss (it's the boss of the Temple of Time, but it's not the same room that you fight him in the actual game).

I also highly doubt they will use those graphics again on a console release. With the exception of Toon Link's style, none of the console styles last more than 2 games, if that.

We'll get a Zelda U, but it's not going to be the same as the tech demo.

NSMBM, however, is almost definitely going to turn into a real title, as they actually made levels for it and made it playable on the controller itself and can't pass up a chance to spam Miis and the terribly bland NSMB style again. It's going to come out.

And I wouldn't be mad about that if the game didn't look like it should've just released on Wii. Maybe they'll update the graphics before they actually try putting it out.

It should have Galaxy-esque graphics. Especially if they want to have it on Wii U.
---
~ I died and made you queen ~
If I had my own world, I'd build you an empire
#13NecroStreak128Posted 6/13/2011 10:01:16 AM
I would like to have such a game.
#14BassForeverPosted 6/13/2011 4:32:21 PM
Of course a NSMB WiiU title is coming, NSMB DS printed money and NSMB Wii printed even more money. While I dunno if NSMB Mii is going to be the game we get, we are going to get when you can bet money on it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#15strongo9Posted 6/13/2011 4:54:43 PM
C. This game looks like it could possibly shaping up into a full title. Read page six of the Iwata Asks Wii U article.

http://e3.nintendo.com/iwataasks/
---
"This game caused me to have an asthma attack for the first time in 8 months." - cyanyoshi
#16GalcianPosted 6/13/2011 4:59:13 PM
C
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WVtE.jpg
The Big Three: Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, and The Last Story
#17meatheadmarioPosted 6/14/2011 8:12:00 AM
C...
but heavy modifications would make it a new Mario game.
---
I'll be tougher than the toughies and meaner than the meanies!
#18MoxRavagerPosted 6/14/2011 8:38:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBtAvX4Pkyk

This is what became Wind Waker.

C on mario bros

D on zelda
---
[In topic about l4d sequel names] "Left 4 Dead: Virus (see, cuz virus starts with V, and V is spanish for 5)" ~Severspine
#19LuigiGalaxy64Posted 6/18/2011 6:54:27 PM
C This game would sell at least 15 million units if it was released

D on Zelda though it looks nice but I doubt much work was put into it