female Miis need female bodies

#1numberrrrPosted 2/20/2012 11:53:19 AM
But for a tech demo it's already shaping up to be WAY better than the previous one. I wonder if players can use their Mii if they are playing solo? More choices and options, the better, ya know?
#2HeroFromKryptonPosted 3/1/2012 6:28:38 PM
Can you really call what they have "bodies"?
#3gamerkid256Posted 3/2/2012 10:35:30 AM
The Addams Spamily posted...
Can you really call what they have "bodies"?

^Word
---
I'm not changing ths sig until Rareware makes another Banjo-Kazooie game the same way it used to be, none of this vehicle trash!
Started- May 26th 2011
#4BlueFlameBatPosted 3/10/2012 9:05:27 AM
If Nintendo wants to keep the Miis in Wii-U the same way they are now, I think that's pretty lame. There should at least be clothing options. At least certain games like Fortune Street let you dress your Mii somewhat.
Yeah, there should be female bodies. Not necessarily huge breasts, but at least make them look more than just like guys with make-up and girl's hair.
But as Krysta Yang said, this is simply a tech demo and there are no plans to make it into an actual game. Should this ever turn into a real game, however, number has a valid point.
---
"There is no escape, John!"
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation.
#5DaisyfanboyPosted 3/11/2012 11:20:50 AM
Making female bodies would require them to wear dresses and they can't make a character with a dress playable. They said they couldn't guyse.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#6BlueFlameBatPosted 3/11/2012 2:22:42 PM
Daisyfanboy posted...
Making female bodies would require them to wear dresses and they can't make a character with a dress playable. They said they couldn't guyse.

I'm finding that incredibly hard to believe.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation.
#7DaisyfanboyPosted 3/11/2012 8:47:45 PM
BlueFlameBat posted...
Daisyfanboy posted...

I'm finding that incredibly hard to believe.

I find it hard to believe as well. They just didn't want to make people like Peach, Daisy, and Wario playable in the last one.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#8BlueFlameBatPosted 3/12/2012 4:41:14 PM
You'd think after 25 years, a century-old company would have the decency to have at least one playable female character in a standard Mario game. I would have been at least on the fence about buying New Super Mario Bros. Wii if one of the characters was female. Directly on the fence. I'm also compulsive. If they couldn't have Peach be a playable character instead of getting kidnapped yet again (which I must express again is getting really old), one of the Toads should have been a Toadette.
---
#9Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/22/2012 10:24:20 AM
What if they were outfitted with a sports uniform?
#10comicwatchPosted 4/13/2012 7:08:18 AM
"Making female bodies would require them to wear dresses and they can't make a character with a dress playable. They said they couldn't guyse"

Yet they had peach playable with a dress in super mario 2, Super mario 2 gameboy version, Mario rpg, Super princess peach, Smash bros and ssb subspace.