It shouldn't have any Mii's in it

#1BailorNinjaPosted 4/16/2012 10:18:26 PM
It just makes the game silly and stupid. Wario and Waluigi would be nice additions though.
---
God doesn't exist
#2r_m_8_8Posted 4/16/2012 10:41:35 PM
Man, I agree. I hate Miis, at least they weren't invading main Mario games... until now. And now it's an official game. Ugh.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
#3EternalDividePosted 4/17/2012 2:39:34 AM
I'll say. It's just as ridiculous and out of place as if you could use your 360/PS3 avatar in Halo or Uncharted.

Leave those little turds out of games they don't belong in. They're not cute or funny or whatever nintendo thinks we think of them that we would want them invading our games.
#4MikeachuPosted 4/17/2012 4:13:23 AM
Don't like them, don't use them. Its pointless to be complaining about a bonus feature.
#5MrSpacelySlatePosted 4/17/2012 8:24:17 AM
It shouldn't have two Toads nobody cares about.
#6BailorNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 1:21:13 PM
Mikeachu posted...
Don't like them, don't use them. Its pointless to be complaining about a bonus feature.

The fact that it's even there is distracting and stupid especially if they put it in the promotional material and the videos you watch (that are trying to sell you the game) have people use them, and it just looks awkward and ridiculous. Just because you can have a feature, doesn't mean you should have that feature. Why not put Miis as a bonus feature in every Nintendo game? Don't have to use it, no one is forcing you to use them so why not? Put it in Zelda, instead of playing as Link you can play as a Mii! If your argument was valid, then there's no reason not to have a Mii in every Nintendo game. Obviously not including features is sometimes just important as including features.
---
God doesn't exist
#7gamestar3000Posted 4/19/2012 9:41:59 PM
ITT , it's apparently a sin for nintendo to have something completely optional in the game that won't be used again ever. Ignore it/deal with it/whatever, since it's already there and whining about it isn't going to do anything
---
DK64 is racist, the final boss has 3 k's in his name after the other, and you're fighting him with primates... Tell me I'm not the only one who saw that...
#8prmtymePosted 4/23/2012 10:12:31 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...
Man, I agree. I hate Miis, at least they weren't invading main Mario games... until now. And now it's an official game. Ugh.

yes they were there in mario kart 7 =p
---
FC: 2921-9335-1250
PSN Vita: prmtyme
#9BailorNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 8:30:08 AM
gamestar3000 posted...
ITT , it's apparently a sin for nintendo to have something completely optional in the game that won't be used again ever. Ignore it/deal with it/whatever, since it's already there and whining about it isn't going to do anything

Again corrupt logic. I already explained why it shouldn't be in there despite the fact that it's optional. Your last point is ridiculous, then by that logic we shouldn't complain about anything in a game especially in a review since the game is already made and can't be changed. Your argument is absurd.
---
God doesn't exist
#10gamestar3000Posted 4/24/2012 1:45:23 PM
"Your logic is flawed/stupid", says the guy who has to make a redundant, dumbass remark multiple times in the same post.

All I'm hearing is "this is stupid, and if you think other than what I say, you are stupid and have horrible logic." You didn't explain anything, you're just bashing like it's the end of the world. Deal. With. It., it's called an OPTION ,meaning it's there for people who want to use it, leaving you free to ignore it if you don't like it. It shouldn't even bother you that much. they're not going to tack miis on to mainstream nintendo games. If you're going to spend your time flipping S*** at everyone who doesn't agree with you, then you're wasting your breath
---
Star Wolf... He can't let you do that...