I don't think this is a real game anymore

#1majora123Posted 4/21/2012 6:48:38 AM
With NSMB 2 being released in August for the 3DS, I think they might take the content that was shown at E3 last year (all FOUR levels :O), and transport it to the 3DS. I don't mind I'd rather pay 40$ in August, than 350$ (yes I think the U will be 300$) in November.
---
FC's in profile 3DS: 4511-0558-2564 Message if u add me. I welcome all requests!
#2gamestar3000Posted 4/21/2012 7:30:40 AM
they were going to make a game based off this one
---
DK64 is racist, the final boss has 3 k's in his name after the other, and you're fighting him with primates... Tell me I'm not the only one who saw that...
#3Nin3DSFanPosted 4/22/2012 6:23:44 PM
majora123 posted...
With NSMB 2 being released in August for the 3DS, I think they might take the content that was shown at E3 last year (all FOUR levels :O), and transport it to the 3DS. I don't mind I'd rather pay 40$ in August, than 350$ (yes I think the U will be 300$) in November.

They already CONFIRMED that there was a Wii U Mario game based on this demo.

Please for the LOVE OF GOD don't do what pretty much EVERYONE does, and that is to think that just because a game was announced on April 21 (NSMB2), then the game only started development that day. Seriously how many times did I hear "OMG NSMBW took 5 months to make"? Just because it was announced in June 2009 and released in November doesn't mean they started.

For the sake of it, NSMB2 for the 3DS could have been in development for a year by now.

The basic point is:

There's going to be a Wii U Mario game revealed at E3... AND a New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS most likely revealed in more details at E3, with trailers and more screenshots.