I have to ask

#1360pagesPosted 4/29/2012 5:59:12 AM
What did you guys think of the DS remake of Mario 64?
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#2gamestar3000Posted 4/29/2012 7:03:49 AM
better than 64. More stars, able to choose a different character to complete challenges another couldn't
---
Star Wolf... He can't let you do that...
#3DuckerdooPosted 5/4/2012 10:20:37 AM(edited)
gamestar3000 posted...
better than 64. More stars, able to choose a different character to complete challenges another couldn't

lol, we had a choice? I think the words you're looking for is "switch to". "Choosing" a character for a challenge implies it's easier with the character.

EDIT: Mario had the wing hat, Luigi had the balloon, Wario had the metal cap, and Yoshi had fire breathing.
---
I remember back in the day when Crash Bandicoot was Sony's Mario.
#4gamestar3000Posted 5/4/2012 12:34:07 PM
duckerdoo posted...
gamestar3000 posted...

lol, we had a choice? I think the words you're looking for is "switch to". "Choosing" a character for a challenge implies it's easier with the character.

EDIT: Mario had the wing hat, Luigi had the balloon, Wario had the metal cap, and Yoshi had fire breathing.

Luigi had invisibility. Mario had the wing cap and balloon power up, Yoshi had fire, and wario was metal. Meh, switching/choosing whatever, same concept. TBH, some challenges are only accessable to certain characters, so "choosing" a character could technically work. Doing most of the game as Luigi makes it somewhat easier (he can scuttle to stall his jump, has easily the best jumping in the game,and his backflip makes him slowly descend. Only downfalls are that he can't wall kick, and he has horrible traction)
---
Star Wolf... He can't let you do that...