When Peach gets kidnapped this time

#1ZranollPosted 6/21/2012 5:31:19 AM
She should not even try to struggle, she should just relax in the arms of her captor and cry out... Not Again!

I feel like this would be a good bit of humor for the series. We all know she will be kidnapped.
---
FTANG!
#2IngSlayerPosted 6/21/2012 5:41:50 AM
I think this game should start out with Mario and Peach taking a walk...only for Bowser to suddenly pop out of nowhere, stomp/flatten the **** out of Mario, then try to kill him off with a laser from a space satellite that causes a mushroom cloud explosion before taking Peach away (who he would have knocked out and violently throw her into whatever airship he has at the moment).
---
~Baffling Artist~
#3jneal57Posted 6/21/2012 4:28:11 PM
at the beginning of the game mario picks up a letter and it says.
"Dear Mario.
you know where I'm at if you need me."
and it will a pick of her yawning in a pink bedroom with a goomba waiter serving her water off a tray on it's head.
#4tuznecotePosted 6/21/2012 4:35:27 PM
Yeah i wish in at least one game she simply sits around being bored and pissed off. Its alright having this princess plot.... kinda... but please at least don't have pictures of her screaming in utter fear for her life.

She should be so over it.
#5Zranoll(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 6:34:40 AM
yup she shouldl just be expecting it now:

*Bowser tries to sneak in her castle*

Peach: Oh hey Bowser, ready to kidnap me?

Bowser: *????* Ummmm... sure.. how do you want me to go about this, me carrying you, or what.

Peach: Oh we can just walk if you want, if i get tired then you can carry me.
---
FTANG!