Raymario

#1SpunkySixPosted 7/6/2012 5:23:43 PM
I can't be the only one who wants to see a Rayman/Mario crossover, with some levels in both art styles, depending on which world you're in. I mean, Mario and Sonic can have their Brawls and their olympics, but Mario and Rayman actually seem like they'd work better in a game together. As it was, NSMBW and Origins had very similar mechanics, you just give both heroes a couple new moves and off you go. I call Mario, but Rayman, Globox and Luigi are still up for grabs.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
#2Megabest39Posted 7/6/2012 5:50:05 PM
SpunkySix posted...
I can't be the only one who wants to see a Rayman/Mario crossover, with some levels in both art styles, depending on which world you're in. I mean, Mario and Sonic can have their Brawls and their olympics, but Mario and Rayman actually seem like they'd work better in a game together. As it was, NSMBW and Origins had very similar mechanics, you just give both heroes a couple new moves and off you go. I call Mario, but Rayman, Globox and Luigi are still up for grabs.

Im sorry but they aren't in any shape or form, alike. It would be really weird and out of place, the art style will clash, the characters and enemies will be out of place, and it would be meaningless. Im sorry i love both games, own both, but i rather see Mario mix with Sonic.
---
I eat pie, but only for the sake of my health, wait, no...that was apples...ah well!
#3SpunkySix(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 6:00:34 PM
^ I agree in ways and disagree in others.

Agree: -I'd rather see Mario/Sonic (but how could that work?)
-Art styles would clash

Disagree: -Not alike (Bubble mechanic, four player platformer, etc.)
-Would be meaningless
-Out of place enemies
---
Tissues to the extreme!
#4gamestar3000Posted 7/6/2012 6:59:03 PM
*Sigh* companies will get the idea that they can slap mario in a crossover with one of their chars. for millions in sales. Speaking of mario/sonic crossovers, it's been done to death by fans by now, it's annoying.
---
*Ty*: You are number 2, therefore you are s***
Luigi: What the f*** are you talking about
#5SpunkySix(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 8:18:53 PM
gamestar3000 posted...
*Sigh* companies will get the idea that they can slap mario in a crossover with one of their chars. for millions in sales. Speaking of mario/sonic crossovers, it's been done to death by fans by now, it's annoying.

It'll keep being done until they do an ACTUAL crossover. I didn't ask for a minigame collection featuring a blue rodent and a fat plumber, I asked for a Mario and Sonic game, there's a difference Nintendo and Sega.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
#6pokemega32Posted 7/6/2012 11:43:24 PM(edited)
SpunkySix posted...
I didn't ask for a minigame collection featuring a blue rodent and a fat plumber, I asked for a Mario and Sonic game, there's a difference Nintendo and Sega.

Are you trying to imply that Mario and Sonic stop being Mario and Sonic when they're put into spin-off games?
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.