World 8 is... Peach's Castle?

#1WarioForeverPosted 9/17/2012 9:01:31 AM
I mean, in intro, you see Mario and others are returning to Castle.
So does that mean that Peach's castle is actually a world 8?
Maybe when you come there, you'll aboard Bowser's airship and then you will be taken to lava world.
What do you guys think?
#2TooTooP2Posted 9/17/2012 9:05:52 AM
No
---
PSN: happydudey
#3KamirineGoddessPosted 9/17/2012 9:26:56 AM
It's been a discussion/suspected that Peach's Castle's will at the very least, play a major role in this game. It could very well be the final castle, with Mushroom Kingdom being the final area of the game. Considering Bowser's airship stays (in the intro) and the Koopaling ships fan out to the other, surrounding areas, it isn't a far stretch.

Fighting him (or maybe B.J. now that we know he's in the game) at Peach's castle then having her whisked off to Dark Land for the final showdown with Bowser would be pretty nice actually.
---
Apparently, the only 'right' opinion on a message board is what the majority believes. Huh. Go figure.
#4Dimented_OsPosted 9/17/2012 1:44:05 PM
Good idea. Probable idea. Likely idea.
However, I have a better one: Dimension D, where it increases your strength by 265!
---
Leaving you with a demented aftertaste 99% of the time!
#5Hejiru206Posted 9/17/2012 1:54:36 PM
Dimented_Os posted...
However, I have a better one: Dimension D, where it increases your strength by 265!

Shouldn't that be 256?
#6BringerOfPiePosted 9/17/2012 1:59:39 PM
Peach's Castle was the final area in two of the Mario & Luigi games and the first Paper Mario game, but it hasn't been attempted in a platformer yet. And I'd personally love to see it done. I'm sick of World 8 being lava world. I could even do without Bowser's Castle for once. Having World 8 be a once-innocent grassy Toad village now overrun with giant ships and Bullet Bill cannons seems brimming with potential to me.
#7Dimented_OsPosted 9/17/2012 2:02:52 PM
Hejiru206 posted...
Dimented_Os posted...

Shouldn't that be 256?

Ah, yes, YES! How could I mix up such a wonderful number? BAD Dimented_Os, BAD! Don't ever do that again, Dimented_Os!
Thank you.
---
Leaving you with a demented aftertaste 99% of the time!
#8SonicVsMarioXPosted 9/26/2012 9:49:32 AM
I bet it will be at night, guards and fire everywhere. Make it so Nintendo.
---
My SSB4 Character roster:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg519/SVSMX/ssbroster.png