The Dimentio Alliance!

#41Dimented_Os(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 8:32:08 AM
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
gamestar3000
SlyCooperFan12

And the list continues to grow! How lovely!
---
Leaving you with a demented aftertaste 99% of the time!
#42gamestar3000Posted 10/7/2012 9:38:10 AM
Dimented_Os posted...
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12

STOP PUTTING MY F***ING NAME ON YOUR F***ING STUPID LIST!!! F***!!! You are annoying as hell, let me spell that slowly: A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G. A-S. H-E-L-L. You f***ing try to hijack nearly every f***ing topic in existance with "ZOMG D'MENTOZ!!!!111ONEONEone" and it's f***ing annoying and stupid. Get this through your thick skull: I don't like you and I never will. I've made myself pretty f***ing clear about that.
---
http://gamestar300.blogspot.com - My blog: GameStar Central
WIP: Mario and Sonic London FAQ
#43Dimented_Os(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:29:23 AM
gamestar3000 posted...
Dimented_Os posted...
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12

STOP PUTTING MY F***ING NAME ON YOUR F***ING STUPID LIST!!! F***!!! You are annoying as hell, let me spell that slowly: A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G. A-S. H-E-L-L. You f***ing try to hijack nearly every f***ing topic in existance with "ZOMG D'MENTOZ!!!!111ONEONEone" and it's f***ing annoying and stupid. Get this through your thick skull: I don't like you and I never will. I've made myself pretty f***ing clear about that.

I love you too. ;)
(Don't you worry your pretty little head over your spot on the list. If you truly do not wish to commit yourself at this time, I'll take you off. You're welcome)
---
#44Watt64Posted 10/7/2012 3:47:58 PM
gamestar3000 posted...
Dimented_Os posted...
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12

If you give Dimented_Os a reaction, then they'll just keep bugging you.
---
"Hi, mister! I'm Watt. Can I, um, get out of here?"
#45Dimented_Os(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:32:17 PM
Watt64 posted...
gamestar3000 posted...
Dimented_Os posted...
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12

If you give Dimented_Os a reaction, then they'll just keep bugging you.

"They'll?" That implies that there are more than one Dimented_Os. Not that I'm denying this. ;)
---
#46Harvest-TyPosted 10/7/2012 4:53:42 PM
ALL HAIL DIMENTO!
*Bows*
:'P
---
YOU think I like being a slave to candy!?
#47Dimented_Os(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:57:12 AM
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12
HarvestTy
(placeholder for gamestar3000)

It grows! And gamestar3000 has said that he is not yet ready to commit to this, so I shall simply leave a placeholder for him when he's ready. ;)
---
#48Harvest-TyPosted 10/8/2012 3:32:25 PM
Can I have some Dimented Os
---
SPIDERMAN IS BOSS
Like a boss that's right! o3o
#49Zion426Posted 10/8/2012 4:36:42 PM
@gamestar3000:

The ignore function works WONDERS, you know. I mean it.
---
"Paper Waluigi is pickles durr. (Descent into fanboy rage, arguments, and poor grammar)"
-GameFAQs writes Nintendo a letter, one word at a time.
#50Dimented_Os(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:47:53 PM
Harvest-Ty posted...
Can I have some Dimented Os

Why, certainly! Here's a box of Frosted Dimented Os! *hands you the box with Dimentio, holding a spoon with his beautiful hands, chowing down on some lovely Dimented Os on the cover*
You're welcome. :)
---