The Dimentio Alliance!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. U
  3. The Dimentio Alliance!
3 years ago#41
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
gamestar3000
SlyCooperFan12

And the list continues to grow! How lovely!
---
Leaving you with a demented aftertaste 99% of the time!
3 years ago#42
Dimented_Os posted...
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12

STOP PUTTING MY F***ING NAME ON YOUR F***ING STUPID LIST!!! F***!!! You are annoying as hell, let me spell that slowly: A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G. A-S. H-E-L-L. You f***ing try to hijack nearly every f***ing topic in existance with "ZOMG D'MENTOZ!!!!111ONEONEone" and it's f***ing annoying and stupid. Get this through your thick skull: I don't like you and I never will. I've made myself pretty f***ing clear about that.
---
http://gamestar300.blogspot.com - My blog: GameStar Central
WIP: Mario and Sonic London FAQ
3 years ago#43
gamestar3000 posted...
Dimented_Os posted...
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12

STOP PUTTING MY F***ING NAME ON YOUR F***ING STUPID LIST!!! F***!!! You are annoying as hell, let me spell that slowly: A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G. A-S. H-E-L-L. You f***ing try to hijack nearly every f***ing topic in existance with "ZOMG D'MENTOZ!!!!111ONEONEone" and it's f***ing annoying and stupid. Get this through your thick skull: I don't like you and I never will. I've made myself pretty f***ing clear about that.

I love you too. ;)
(Don't you worry your pretty little head over your spot on the list. If you truly do not wish to commit yourself at this time, I'll take you off. You're welcome)
---
3 years ago#44
gamestar3000 posted...
Dimented_Os posted...
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12

If you give Dimented_Os a reaction, then they'll just keep bugging you.
---
"Hi, mister! I'm Watt. Can I, um, get out of here?"
3 years ago#45
Watt64 posted...
gamestar3000 posted...
Dimented_Os posted...
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12

If you give Dimented_Os a reaction, then they'll just keep bugging you.

"They'll?" That implies that there are more than one Dimented_Os. Not that I'm denying this. ;)
---
3 years ago#46
ALL HAIL DIMENTO!
*Bows*
:'P
---
YOU think I like being a slave to candy!?
3 years ago#47
Members:
Me!
Blazekicker
benjamin3740
SlyCooperFan12
HarvestTy
(placeholder for gamestar3000)

It grows! And gamestar3000 has said that he is not yet ready to commit to this, so I shall simply leave a placeholder for him when he's ready. ;)
---
3 years ago#48
Can I have some Dimented Os
---
SPIDERMAN IS BOSS
Like a boss that's right! o3o
3 years ago#49
@gamestar3000:

The ignore function works WONDERS, you know. I mean it.
---
"Paper Waluigi is pickles durr. (Descent into fanboy rage, arguments, and poor grammar)"
-GameFAQs writes Nintendo a letter, one word at a time.
3 years ago#50
Harvest-Ty posted...
Can I have some Dimented Os

Why, certainly! Here's a box of Frosted Dimented Os! *hands you the box with Dimentio, holding a spoon with his beautiful hands, chowing down on some lovely Dimented Os on the cover*
You're welcome. :)
---
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. U
  3. The Dimentio Alliance!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived