If Bowser were to get his own game, what genre would you want it to be?

#11king_reggie_28Posted 10/3/2012 2:26:26 PM
An RTS/Action adventure game with RPG elements. You could have two different types of levels:

1. Levels where you control Bowser's army. You can deploy weak troops like Koopas and Goombas, send airships into battle, and maybe call a Bullet Bill airstrike in. The Koopalings would be like your commanders, each with his or her own army to command. You would upgrade each army's speed, power, number of units, etc. and try to balance them out, focus them all on attack power, or just buff one of them leaving all the others in the dust.

2. Levels where you control Bowser himself. You can punch, smash, and breathe fire as you leap into battle to back your army up! You would have limited jumping power, and you wouldn't be that fast, but you would have amazing power as you decimate the opposing troops! There could also be a level up system, and new powers to collect as you go on.

I think this would be an awesome game.
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
#12Blazekicker27Posted 10/3/2012 2:29:35 PM
king_reggie_28 posted...
An RTS/Action adventure game with RPG elements. You could have two different types of levels:

1. Levels where you control Bowser's army. You can deploy weak troops like Koopas and Goombas, send airships into battle, and maybe call a Bullet Bill airstrike in. The Koopalings would be like your commanders, each with his or her own army to command. You would upgrade each army's speed, power, number of units, etc. and try to balance them out, focus them all on attack power, or just buff one of them leaving all the others in the dust.

2. Levels where you control Bowser himself. You can punch, smash, and breathe fire as you leap into battle to back your army up! You would have limited jumping power, and you wouldn't be that fast, but you would have amazing power as you decimate the opposing troops! There could also be a level up system, and new powers to collect as you go on.

I think this would be an awesome game.

This sooo much!
---
Blaziken - the ORIGINAL Fire/Fighting starter. Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
Life wouldn't be the same without music. Agreers: 5
#13wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:45:18 PM
I had a similar idea, but in mine, the gameplay is more of a mesh of C&C and Pikmin. You would create and upgrade troops and structures like in a more traditional RTS, but it's in a 3rd person view and you have a main character you play as(Bowser). I also thought the Koopalings would make interesting alternates of Bowser, each with their own unique stats, play style, and abilities.
---
Official "Quote" of the SSB4 board. http://i.imgur.com/tSh2y.jpg
People who like Cave Story: 20
#14ecylisPosted 10/3/2012 3:16:14 PM
He already got his own game.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#15Ice_Dragon14Posted 10/3/2012 6:00:35 PM
Real time strategy. I'm imagining it would be like Pikmin
---
Official Snivy of the BW2/PMD:MMM boards
CR Nuzlocke 32 badges, 4 Champions (Meganium, Furret, Magneton, Primeape, Poliwhirl, Espeon) 37 Pokemon lost. Lv.43-61
#16DrRMPosted 10/3/2012 6:28:57 PM
your lack of koopa clown fighters is disturbing
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#17IlluminoiusPosted 10/4/2012 4:38:30 AM
don't put joke answers because everyone will pick them and ruin the poll
#18DuckerdooPosted 10/4/2012 4:41:57 AM
Illuminoius posted...
don't put joke answers because everyone will pick them and ruin the poll

Poll says otherwise.
---
My favorite racing game:
http://tinyurl.com/d486ykh
#19The_DOAMPosted 10/4/2012 5:27:31 AM
There was a game known as Kingdom under Fire for the original Xbox it had two games for the system. The combat for it allowed you to control an army while simultaneously controlling your hero character in a dynasty warrior setup. It had Heavy Rpg element leveling generals teaching them skills changing there units and gear. More or less Dynasty Warrior's with more in-depth customization better A.I. mixed with an RTS where you can control your army archers to the high ground, dragon raids, or cast healing or damage spells. I'm not aware of any other game that uses this combat system outside of those two games.

This is what i want for Bowser with different Warring factions with hero's such as Mario, Wort, Smithy(Not going to happen), Wario, Prince Peasley, Daisy, Tatanga and so forth.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#20McmadnessV3Posted 10/4/2012 7:07:08 AM
Take the series Overlord, replace the overlord with bowser, and the minions with the koopa clan.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.