Secret Exits List? *Spoilers*

#1foxizardPosted 11/23/2012 4:06:53 PM
OK so basically, I've beaten the game and all the levels in Superstar Road, but the game says I'm missing still missing an exit.

What I'd like to know is if there is a list somewhere of what levels have secret exits?

So far, in other topics like this, all I see are people suggesting 1 or 2 exits that it may have been. These tend to be ones I already got during my initial playthrough... that's why I'm hoping for more of a list... though if someone happens to know off the top of their heads which one it would be, that would also be helpful ^^.

I have a list below of the secret exits I've gotten:

Tilted Tunnel (Acorn Plains 2)
Spikes Spouting Sands (Layer-Cake Desert 4)
Haunted Shipwreck (Sparkling Waters Ghost)
Swaying Ghost House (Frosted Glacier Ghost)
Which-Way Labyrinth (Soda Jungle Ghost)
Painted Swampland (Soda Jungle 4)
Deepsea Ruins (Soda Jungle 5)
Grinding-Stone Tower (Rock-Candy Mines Tower 1)
Walking Piranha Plants (Rock-Candy Mines 5)
Screwtop Tower (Rock-Candy Mines Tower 2) [Can't recall if this is really had a secret exit for sure or not]
Roy's Conveyor Castle (Rock-Candy Mines Castle)
Spinning Spirit House (Meringue Clouds Ghost)
Meteor Moat (Peach's Castle 1)
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Epic Mickey 2, Scribblenauts Unlimited and Shining Hearts.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414
#2foxizard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 4:35:53 PM
I found it!

It was in "Bridge Over Poisoned Waters (Soda Jungle 2)"

And I now have 5 stars :D
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Epic Mickey 2, Scribblenauts Unlimited and Shining Hearts.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414
#3isamudysonPosted 11/24/2012 12:15:46 AM
thanks for your list, I was in the same boat. but your list helped. It turns out I was missing the one from Walking Piranha Plants.
#4Turner459OPosted 11/24/2012 12:55:53 AM
Thanks for the list. Just finished the main game and I was only missing 3 of the secret exits ;D
---
"Defy the Nation!"
#5LordBowserPosted 11/24/2012 4:51:09 AM
I knew that haunted ship had a secret exit. I've been trying to find it for the past hour at least. It's hidden pretty well.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#6ghaleon_8686Posted 11/24/2012 10:26:13 PM
tag
---
PSN: NITSUD1986
13 Platinums. 3 Most Recent: Dark Souls, Trine, Ratchet and Clank: CiT