Baby Yoshi Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: netj999

netj999
4 years ago#1
Besides having helpful abilities what else are they for? I just beat level one and still have pink baby Yoshi.

What did it mean by finding food? Does something happen after I feed it enough enemies or does the food thing mean nothing?

Last, is there a way to keep them and not bring them into a level or is it that you have them to you lose them/die?

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#2
netj999 posted...
Besides having helpful abilities what else are they for? I just beat level one and still have pink baby Yoshi.

Their helpful abilities are it.

What did it mean by finding food? Does something happen after I feed it enough enemies or does the food thing mean nothing?

Not a thing.

Last, is there a way to keep them and not bring them into a level or is it that you have them to you lose them/die?

... Not... entirely sure what you're asking here. But you keep them until you lose them or die. That said, you don't bring them into castles or towers; they wait outside like Yoshi did in SMW.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: KoffSyrup

KoffSyrup
4 years ago#3
It's a shame you cant ride the little guys
Too crazy for Boys town.Too much of a boy for crazy town.

User Info: treevors

treevors
4 years ago#4
hello I'm having problems with baby Yoshi respawning . i used the baby Yoshi from the first world and the ice world and lost them and they haven't came back and I've beaten to worlds since then . so is there something i have to do to get them back and is anyone else having this problem .i still have the one from the water world but i don't dare use it cause i dont want to lose it forever and there might be a level i need it so could some one please help thank you

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
4 years ago#5
I found it odd when I tossed BY at the beginning of the level. Then, when I died, he was sitting there already in the level.
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.

User Info: treevors

treevors
4 years ago#6
I'm wondering if there is a problem with the disc if anyone else can help i would really appreciate it also when i first got my Wii U it froze the sec day i had it on a game then the 3rd day i had it i went to the Wii shop and it froze so i called Nintendo and they want to send it in to fix it but it hasn't happen again so i looked up problems with the system and it happened to a few other people so did anyone else have this problem to

ps PLEASE HELP ME WITH BABY YOSHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived