Baby Yoshi Question

#1netj999Posted 11/24/2012 11:34:24 PM
Besides having helpful abilities what else are they for? I just beat level one and still have pink baby Yoshi.

What did it mean by finding food? Does something happen after I feed it enough enemies or does the food thing mean nothing?

Last, is there a way to keep them and not bring them into a level or is it that you have them to you lose them/die?
#2jayman7Posted 11/25/2012 12:07:05 AM
netj999 posted...
Besides having helpful abilities what else are they for? I just beat level one and still have pink baby Yoshi.

Their helpful abilities are it.

What did it mean by finding food? Does something happen after I feed it enough enemies or does the food thing mean nothing?

Not a thing.

Last, is there a way to keep them and not bring them into a level or is it that you have them to you lose them/die?

... Not... entirely sure what you're asking here. But you keep them until you lose them or die. That said, you don't bring them into castles or towers; they wait outside like Yoshi did in SMW.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3KoffSyrupPosted 11/25/2012 2:38:09 AM
It's a shame you cant ride the little guys
---
Too crazy for Boys town.Too much of a boy for crazy town.
#4treevorsPosted 11/28/2012 8:47:20 PM
hello I'm having problems with baby Yoshi respawning . i used the baby Yoshi from the first world and the ice world and lost them and they haven't came back and I've beaten to worlds since then . so is there something i have to do to get them back and is anyone else having this problem .i still have the one from the water world but i don't dare use it cause i dont want to lose it forever and there might be a level i need it so could some one please help thank you
#5FoofyheadPosted 11/29/2012 3:46:33 AM
I found it odd when I tossed BY at the beginning of the level. Then, when I died, he was sitting there already in the level.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#6treevorsPosted 11/29/2012 3:54:49 PM
I'm wondering if there is a problem with the disc if anyone else can help i would really appreciate it also when i first got my Wii U it froze the sec day i had it on a game then the 3rd day i had it i went to the Wii shop and it froze so i called Nintendo and they want to send it in to fix it but it hasn't happen again so i looked up problems with the system and it happened to a few other people so did anyone else have this problem to

ps PLEASE HELP ME WITH BABY YOSHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!